CHAPTER 11

Y/n's POV

Me and jimin never get to be with each other after that shopping date, I feel like somethings wrong, he was busy everytime I call him, he didn't even texted me early in the morning or in the evening before I fell sleep. He used to take me to the café to have breakfast together or if not, we will have our breakfast here at the house. It was new to me but dad said maybe he was just busy from work and I am just over thinking. The date of our wedding day is approaching but we didn't get to talk to each other. He sometimes replied to my text late. I wanted to come to his office and ask him what wrong so that I would not worry too much. I was wondering if who would he eat lunch with or dinner or even breakfast. I hope he was just really busy and I am just overthinking. I even talked to sana about it and she assured me that he was just busy according to Taehyung because he didn't even get to have time with them too.

----
Time skip

The day of our wedding day arrived, it was the day that we've been waiting for. I stood there looking at myself at the mirror. I am wearing an off shoulder white gown and a flower in my hands. I was pretty nervous at that time then my father with jungkook walk in the hotel room where I was preparing for the wedding. My father came to give me a tight hug and I can see a tear forming in his eyes. I was also emotional at that moment, it was my first time seeing my dad cried after we lost mom. He sigh and look at me with admiration while holding both my arms in place. "look at you honey, time flew so fast, Now my little girl is getting married, I'm so proud of you and you look so beautiful today, I can see your mothers resemblance in you. I know she is way too proud of you both" my father said. A single tear run down my face and my father wiped it away. "Don't cry honey, it will ruin your make up" he said then flashed me a warm smile.

"Noona, now you are leaving me, I would be lonely in the house without you around" Jungkook acted like a baby. " Don't act up Jk you are the one who always leaving me in the house to go with your friends" I replied and he hugged me. "Hyung is lucky to have you as his wife so he better not make you cry or I will break his bones into pieces" he said. I hit his chest playfully with statement, "yaaaah! Jungkook dont say that to your brother-in-law" I replied He chuckled and pinch my face lightly " I will miss you noona" he said and Sana with minji walked to us after and told me to get ready because its time to go. I was shaking in nervousness, sana was there comforting and calming me. I was standing behind the door with my father right beside me and the door opened widely for my entrance in was accompanied with slow music, flashes of camera's and bubbles floating in the air. I walked in the aisle holding into my father's arm and at he end on the aisle where jimin stood waiting for me with his elegant tux, he look so fine, he looks stunning and I can see that he was emotional too like me.

We reached the end of the aisle and my father handed me to jimin. Jimin hold my hand and circles his arm on my waist after hugging and bowing for respect to my father, I was glad that my father addressed him as his son-in-law before giving my hand to jimin. Jimin guided me near the the priest. We said our vows to each other and exchange rings and there was the most awaited park where the priest pronounced us husband and wife. I was emotional so as jimin " you may now kiss the bride" the priest announced and jimin pulled me closer by my waist and kissed me passionately, that was our first kiss as husband and wife. We parted away and give one last peck then we can hear the crown cheering for us. I looked at the crowd and there were my father and Mr. Park looking at us with pure love and adoration. I was happy that Mr. Park never treated me like what her wife treated me. He was just like jimin that you would think he would be a tough and bastard but was a kind and soft hearted man. My attention was caught by the man standing beside yoona, it was none other than JB we locked eyes and maybe jimin noticed where I was looking then he pulled me closer to him "Congratulation Mrs. Park" he whispered and I giggle with his statement.