CHAPTER 6

Its been a couple of week since my father and jungkook knew about Jimin and I together. I applied Job for my expertise but sadly no company accepts my application thet always turn me down

I was upset that I am not able to find any job. I feel burden because jimin is a CEO of a famous company but I am just nothing I wanted to be someone that fits him as well.

He keeps asking me to just work for his company but I hesitated to. I don't want to be someone who is dating his boss I find it a bit awkward with my coworkers. Our relationship was going stronget, we always went out if jimin has time, well he does no matter how busy schedule he had he always make time for me, it somehow bother me that we were dating for pass a year but he didn't even introduce me to his parents well maybe his parent might be busy as well, they run a big and famous company maybe that's the reason.

I was lost in my thought at the balcony of my room when a horn of a car got me out of it. I look down just to see my boyfriend waving his hand for me then my phone rang. We talked for a moment before I get down to him.

Y/n: you're here, why did you not even txt me before coming here?

Jimin: are you surprised?

Y/n: yes I am, btw how's work?

Jimin: well its quite tiring but I'm here to see you so that all of it all just fade away.

Y/n: is that so?

Jimin: hmm of course not. Are you not gonna give me something?

He asked while scratching the back of his neck, My God this man, how can he still be shy to ask something even though we're dating for almost 2 years. I tiptoed and give him a peck on his lips.

Y/n: Are you asking for that?

He nodded and just smirk. I placed my hands on his face and shower him with soft kisses on his cheek and a peck on his nose lastly. I am sure that he was a bit shy by my action I can see that his face is all red.

Y/n: Is that enough?

Jimin: Its more than enough, I think I can work for straight a year.

He pulled me for a hug and I invited him to come inside but he hesitated instead he told me to dress up, I asked him where we will be going and he said that we're going to his parents house. I just nodded and march towards the my room.

It took me time to decide what I should wear. I'm nervous what if his parents would not like me?. There's a lot of questions that bugging inside my head. I never met his parents for once. He never told me about them everytime our conversation leads to something that will involve their conversation he always changed the topic, I don't want to ask him about that as well, it seem to me that he was not comfortable with talking about his family so I just respected that, no matter his reason would be.

After an eternity I finished with last one look at the mirror and let out a sigh. I was wearing a mini red dress that is perfectly shaping my figure it rest below my knee. I didn't pick a dress that is too revealing his parents might see as a slut I just put a little bit of makeup on my face to somehow look better and I headed outside. He was there leaning his body on his car while doing something on his phone he lift his gaze Once he sensed me coming towards him. I stopped my track in front of him and asked him how do I look. He kissed my forehead and said that I look stunning.

We then drove off to his parents house. He always steal glances during the ride and he playfully keeps kissing the back of my hand, I just let him do that It was a habit of him when we are together.