CHAPTER 22

Author's pov

Time flies so fast Y/n and Jimin are living their life as a family with their daughter. Jimin started to work at home after Y/n delivery, he was a hands on dad to their daughter Kiana and he was always their when Y/n needs his help. He assigned Hobi to take his position for the mean time because he insisted on helping his wife with their child considering that Y/n were not fully recovered. He was overprotective when it comes to her daughter and always scolded her for being a stubborn wife not in a harsh way because she continued doing cores and he was sometimes upset if she stays late at night without waking him up to take care their child together. They both shared laughter, days pass and their baby became more responsive to both of them. she laugh when Jimin plays with him and it make some goofy face to make their daughter laugh. It melts Y/n's heart seeing her husband like that. He always the one who was making breakfast for the both of them, he never forgot to remind her to fetch groceries together when their daughter was running out of necessities

It was one of her dream to go out and buy stuff for their baby together with her husband. She just could not imagine living a life without jimin, he really is a perfect husband and a dad to her daughter. He get up at night to check on Kiana if she cries in her sleep and change her diaper if there was licking that was making her uncomfortable in her sleep. He was always attentive with Y/n and their daughter's needs.

Kiana grew up with full of love and attention from the both of them, she  really is a papa's girl, they sometime plan to surprise Y/n when something is up like her birthday or their anniversary. She sometimes envy how Kiana run to her father more than to her but she also love the thought that Kiana get a lot of attention from Jimin so as her. Jimin on the other hand return to work to work when Kiana turned 5, Y/n was a bit sad because she was used to him being with her while taking care of their daughter.

Y/n's dad is really fond of his granddaughter and jungkook really spoil her with all the toys she want. Their daughter is really receiving so much love from them and from their friends as well. Sana and Tae always come to their house and play with Kiana, they were both engage and the wedding is on plan, Sana mentioned that she wants Kiana to be one of her flower girl on their wedding which  Jimin and Y/n agreed to.

The day of Sana and Tae's wedding day arrived and Kiana was really beautiful wearing a very elegant dress that complements her beauty, she really got Jimin's eyes when she smile like her dad her eyes is cutely and slightly disappearing which is really cute. Jimin, Kiana and Y/n got really a lot of compliments that they really are a cute couple, she took a lot of family pictures where Jimin carrying Kiana in his arm while the other is enveloping her waist, some of silly and goofy faces were taken with her and Jimin both kissing their daughter on her face from side to side was all taken on Sana and Tae's wedding booth. Jimin being the proud father took a lot of pictures of his daughter while walking the aisle holding a small basket of flower and trowing it to her both sides.
They all enjoyed the ceremony and boys are teasing Tae to give Kiana a playmates right after which Sana blush harder beside tae.

It been pass a couple of year and Kiana is now entering school, Jimin decide to enroll her on a prestigious school, Y/n was expecting that considering that Jimin worked hard for their family. His company in making history as the leading company in town and Jimin became really popular because of that though he was popular before but his popularity no joke compared today.  Y/n was were sometimes worried what if lot of girls will after him because her husband is undeniably handsome and well build up man but she never talked with him about it, he might tease her that she's being jealous and it was the least thing she wants.

Jimin Insisted hiring someone to help her while he was at work but she argued and she want to take care of both of them all by herself. Jimin have done so much for her and their daughter and she wants to serve him and give all the best she can to be a best wife to him. She cook breakfast and dinner for him and Kiana, she always make sure that he is comfortable with what he wears everyday going to work. He would drop Kiana to school everyday while she was at home doing chores. They barely to have time with each other because of his busy schedule and she forgot to take care of herself due to taking care of her husband and daughter all the time.

She was eating  dinner peacefully when her daughter out of nowhere came up a request that made her and jimin choke on their food.

Kiana: mommy?

Y/n: hmm baby?

Kiana: my classmate earlier borrowed my crayons she said she share crayons with her brother on the other class that's why she don't have one with her (she said cutely)

Jimin: did you let her borrow yours?

Kiana: uhm uhm daddy but I envy her.

She grab her daughter and sit her on her lap worried why she envy her classmate. She can see worry on Jimin's face too. Y/n asked her while Jimin was looking at her pouting lips.

" She has a brother to share but I don't have one, she said a brother is happy to play with"

Jimin widen his eyes and burst out laughing after, Y/n glared at him, their daughter might think that they both were not taking her seriously.

"Can I get one dad?" She asked pouting her lips to jimin.

Jimin was hesitant to answer, it was too soon to have baby number two and they both haven't discuss about it. Y/n comforted their daughter finding the right word to answer her innocent being

"Kiana baby, brother wont come on a day we have to wait a little longer to have them" she said assuring her but only lead you answering to more difficult question "but why?" She ask innocently, Y/n where about to answer but Jimin get Kiana from her wife's lap then held her in his arm.

"baby, mommy and I will discuss about it I promise, are you okay with that?"Jimin asked calmly earning a nod happily from Kiana. "will you promise me that you will be a good girl to your brother?" Jimin added and they crossed pinky finger with Kiana as a promise, Then Y/n proceeded to bathing Kiana for bed time.

End Of Chapter 22