CHAPTER 44

Y/n's POV

I never felt comfortable like that again, the warmth that was engulfing me was something that I longed for a while. I swuinted my eyes open my my gaze fell on the person laying beside me while I was snuggled up to his chest. I run my gaze my gaze up to his face and I was surprise to see it was Jimin, I parted from him right away causing for him to wake up. He was also shook with my reaction.

Jimin: I'm sorry, I didnt mean to lay next to you but I can't help it you we're shivering last night and uhhm--- I--- I was just----

Y/n: its okay, though I should be the one appologising for compromising you, and thank you but for taking care of me, but I think you should leave..

Jimin: I was glad that you're feeling better.

There was silence between the two of us, an awkward silence until Jimin cleared his throat.

Jimin: uhmmm, can I ask you one more question?...

I nodded without looking at him, I was fiddling with fingers, I was holding back my emotions I dont want him see how vulberable I was, I avoided his eyes contact because I might gave up to him. I was just afraid to take the risk of having him with me again, though he tried very hard to make it up to me but I was firm, I wanted to guard my heart cause I dont want to feel how I felt when I left seoul.

Jimin: Can I take you and Kiana out one last time?

One last time? What do you mean by that?

I was just silent I can't find the right way to answer his question.

Jimin: you don't have to answer me now, I'll just wait until Kiana get back with Eunwoo and Dahyun. I wanted to take her everywhere she wanted and if you could do me a favor going with us it would make Kiana even happier.

Y/n: Jim---

Jimin: I wont rush you, Kiana's break will end the day after tomorrow, and I guess Eunwoo and Dahyun will drop her bye, I wont force anything on you but just think that you're doing it for Kiana and not for me.

He planted a kiss on my forehead, I savoured the feeling of his lips lingering on my skin, it was intoxicating, I closed my eyes then he parted away from me, he was about to went out of the room when he halt at my sudden question.

Y/n: are you going back to seoul?

Jimin: for peace I will.... I don't want to cause you pain anymore, if staying away from you will heal your heart then I would go for it no matter how hard it take.

He went out after uttering those painful words, I heard the door open closed and I sobbed after he left.

I should be so happy because all these days I've been pushing him away and now he's granting me what I want I was hurt even more. I can't understand myself anymore these are so confusing. I sobbed and sobbed until I drifted to sleep.

"It will be the end of us"

After 3 days

Eunwoo and Dahyun finally dropped Kiana by, I was excited to see her after a week I missed my baby so bad. They were really fond of Kiana and it reminds me of Jungkook and Dad.

We lost contact after I left but I find ways to get to talk to them after a month, Dad wants to visit us but they were so busy considering that Jungkook have his girlfriend and was planninh to propose to her, he wants  Kiana to be one of their flower girl when they got married which I promise that we will attend their wedding.

Eunwoo and Dahyun as well are planning for their wedding and they wanted it to be simple and intimate.

And me? I dont think I can find love after Jimin. Love is hard, you can't expect it to be rainbows and sunshine.

The day came when Jimin's plan to take Kiana out, I was still thinking if I should or shouldn't go. He sent me dress to wear for the night so as Kiana.

I heard a honking car outside and I was certain that it was Jimin then it was followed by the door bell ring.

Y/n: come in.... let me finish up Kiana then I sent her out.

Jimin: you're not coming?....

I can hear sadness in his tone

Y/n: I don't think I should

Just then Kiana went out of our room and I squatted down on her level

Y/n: be a good girl to daddy okay?..

Kiana: are you not comming mommy?

I got sad with her question, I wanted to but what's the purpose of coming if what we had was about to come an end?. I was about to answer her when she pleaded and flashed me her cutest  smile which reminds me of Jimin, She's really his blood, she got his eyes, his pouty lips and most of all her mochi face.

How can I deny her pleads? How can I say no to the most beautiful being that even given to me?

I nodded and she engulfed me right away, I chuckled at her and went to our room to change.

I can see the grin not leaving Jimin's face after I got out and it melted my heart so bad, I would be lying if I said that I don't feel anything for him anymore.

It was really fun and I can see how Kiana enjoyed that moment. We went to a circus for different ride after dinner until we felt exhausted from laughing and our ass out. I sometimes caught Jimin looking at the both of us but I can't read his emotions but sadness was visible in his eyes.

The night came to an end then Jimin drop us by due to exhaustion Kiana fell asleep on the back seat.

Y/n: Thank you... You made Kiana really happy.

Jimin: you don't have to thank me, it's my responsibility.

I was about to walk get out of the car when he hold both of my hand and planted a soft kisses on my knuckles.

Jimin: I will love you forever and always, you and our daughter are my life.

A tear scaped on the corner of his eyes but he wiped it away immediately.

I waledbout of the car after with Kiana in my arms then I heard his car speeding away.

Jimin's POV

She walked out of the car and I felt like I was hid by an object straight to me heart it was painful.

F*ck! Then there's no way I could still fix us. I hit the stirring wheel until my knuckles bleed.

I was certain that after that night that I would be living the painful truth that the love of my was totally gone from me. I lost all the hope to get back to her that I would only be fooling myself to hope that there could still be us.

I was packing my thing the other day, everything was settled and my pricate plane was waiting for my arrival at the airport.

Mr. Lim came to bid me goodbye before I I got to on board.

I was about to get in plain when my phone buzzed, I ignored knowing it would only be hobi and I was not in a mood talk with anyone but if keep buzzing then I fished it out of my pocket and my eyes went wide.

End Of Chapter 44