CHAPTER 27

JIMIN'S POV

Y/n and I came back to how we used to be before like a madly inlove couple with our lovely daughter Kiana.

I was really happy that we got back together and fixed everything between us.

I was with Kiana reading her story for bed time, she was lying on arm snuggling her face into my chest. She really got her mother's habit they both love to cuddle me as if I'm a cuddle toy or a soft pillow which I really like the most, soon I heard Kiana cute little snores then I carefully place her head on her pillow to make her comfortable, I kissed her forehead before leaving the room and walk toward our shared bedroom.

There I saw Y/n looking at her reflection on the mirror and I walk near her, my hands was on my both pocket holding the thing inside, I cant help myself from smiling I know she would like my present for her.

I stopped near her and we were looking at both of our reflection on the mirror "babe do you think I'm getting fat?" She asked worriedly

"of course not, who said so?"

"Nothing, I'm just worried you might get tired of m---

i cut her off "no I wont, and will never get tired of you and even if you're all covered with mud I will still want you" I said comforting her. I would lie if I say her figure never changed after she gave birth to our first child but it wont stop me from looking at her lovingly knowing that I caused all of that and being a good mother towards our child makes me even fall deeper in love with her.

"That's gross" she muttered between chuckle and I laugh with her.

"Stand still babe and close your eyes" I said holding her both shoulders from behind she hesitated at first but I run  kisses from her shoulder blade to her neck assuring her It'll be okay, she obeyed and closed her eyes I pulled out the shiney necklace with an infinite sign of my love for her. "I swear Park Jimin if this is a prank an--" she stopped once she felt the necklace come in contact with her bare skin. I look at her at the mirror reflection and the necklace was really suiting her perfectly. I kissed her exposed neck while she tilted her head to the side giving me more access "you like it?" I asked still trailing a kiss on her shoulder blade "No" I looked at her a bit worried " we can just replac-- " I love it" she squalled and turn around facing me, she then crashed her lips on mine and I kissed her back slowly pouring all my love to the kiss, I roam her body with my other hand while the other one was holding her nape in place I then run both of my hand to her thigh signalling her to jump to me.

I tilted my head to get a better access and suck on her bottom lip, I was sucking it like a hungry man who doesnt got to eat for decade, her lips was very smooth and sweet and its driving me insane. Soon the kiss turns hard and aggressive our tongue was fighting for dominance her legs was wrapped around my waist then I made her sit on the vanity not breaking the kiss, her hand was tangled with my hair while I kissed her hungrily standing between her legs. We then pulled away before we run out of breath.

I rested my forehead on hers looking straight into her eyes while I rested my hand on both side of her waist. She run her finger on my chest trailing my lower abdomen. "i love you" I whispered audible for her to hear "I love you too" she responded and I smash my lips on her lips and this time I dont want to waste time I dont want my child envy her friends at school for having siblings I wanted to make this night memorable and give her what she want.

I brought her to bed without breaking the kiss I laid her on while I was on top of her slowly not breaking the kiss she snaked her arm on my neck pulling me to deepen the kiss, I bit her bottom lip and she parted her lips for my entry then I took that as a sign to continue to let my tongue meet her she slightly push me because were running out of breath but instead of stopping I trailed kisses down her chin to her neck and collar bone and I sucked on top of her breast marking her mine on the spot where her heart was.

I was busy trailing open kisses on her then I heard her sniffles while she run her finger on my hair, stopped and looked into her eyes teary eyes. I was worried she's not wanting what I was doing at the moment. Worried overtook me then I wipe her tears away using my thumb that was caressing her cheeks  "What's wrong? am I taking it too far?, would you like me to stop?" Worried was evident in my face but she shook her head flashing me her non toothy warming smile "no... noo.. its just, I missed you and I am happy that your were right here with me, I was afraid the last few day of losing you" she said honestly and my heart melts because of that before I can proceed she demanded me to just kiss her and pulled me toward her causing our lips to collide which I gladly kiss back right away....

It was a night full of making love until we drifted to sleep...

Y/n POV

I woke up in the morning with with Jimin right next to me in bed, he was resting his head on his hand while plopping on his elbow, "Good morning beautiful" he greeted "you good? how was your sleep?" he added and I blushed with his last question so I just nodded in response. We were still both naked under the blanket. He then pecked my lips and I snuggle my face on his chest.

"I love you" he said kissing my crown and I replied with I love you too. He told me to dress up because he wants to visit his mom even if I knew she doesn't like me I still agreed with Jimin she is her mother after all.
I get change while he walk out to get Kiana ready.

We both got out of the house and settle Kiana first on her seatbelt before we drove to her mother's house. I just prayed that Yoona would not be around because it would be hard for me to act normal.

The day went well her mother didnt cause scene and humiliates me maybe because Jimin was around, we got back to house late at night and I felt myself really exhausted, I take Kiana to bed first then plopped myself on bed after.

End Of Chapter 27