CHAPTER 20

Y/n's POV

I was exited that I just entered 22 weeks of pregnancy and I have scheduled to visit my doctor to find out our baby's gender. Jimin was over the moon he cant even sleep at night talking to my belly every now and then saying how excited he was. He said that he have instinct for having baby girl but my instinct is opposing his. I now have a big baby bump and since then Jimin became a belly kisser. I can still remember how happy he was when we found out that I was pregnant.

I was standing by the balcony feeling the breeze hitting my skin when a pair of arms engulfed me. "Hmmm, now I am hugging two people" he whispered. My hand found its way to his face that was resting on my shoulder blade. "I am excited to see our baby babe, yet the more I get closer to my due date the more I get nervous" I said worriedly. "You can do it babe and I will be always there next to you throughout the delivery I promise, I love you" he said while his hand running through my belly. "I know.. I know babe and i love you" I replied.

We arrived at my doctor's clinic with Jimin's hand never leaving mine. Dr. Lee arrived and she greeted me but what caught me was that she knows Jimin.

Dr. Lee: Good day mrs. Park and you're not alone, is this your husband?

Y/n: Yes doc he is.

Dr. Lee: oh wait?! Is this mr. Park Jimin right here?

Jimin : oh Doc Lee its been a long time.

Dr. Lee: oh look at you Jimin you're a grown man now and expecting a baby. How is your parents doing? Is your father well?

Jimin: Uhhm, Dad is still in Germany with mom and he's getting better.

Jimin never mentioned about his father being in germany, so this is why he was so busy these days. I was lost in my thought when Dr. Lee placed a cold gel on my belly and she run the ultrasound wand on it. I was looking at the monitor so as Jimin. My smiles reach from ear to ear hearing my baby's heartbeat. I was surprised when Dr. Lee announced the gender and I can't explain how happy I was that I cant put them into words. Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Park its a girl.

Jimin was asking what I want from time to time the rest of the ride and a smile never leaving his face. I know he was really excited, he even insisted to buy baby stuff but I said it was too early for that. We reached home and he was really energetic that he even carried me bridal style to our bedroom. I took a shower while he was on his phone and he followed to wash up after I came out.

I was on the bed waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. I was using his favorite sweatshirt it fits me perfectly because of my huge belly, he then came out of the bathroom with a towel on his lower hips. I came towards him and grab the towel he was holding to dry his hair. He was startled the way I act but I just continued to dry his hair, I really miss taking care of him.

---
Time skip

Time flies so fast, I was now on my 9th month of pregnancy and a week after will be the due of my delivery. It is really hard for me to move considering that I have pretty huge belly. Jimin tried so hard to be with me he did hired someone to accompany me while he was on a business trip but he assured me that he will be here on the day of my delivery. My lower back pain starts to strikes countless times a day and I assumed that my baby is preparing to be delivered soon.

Jimin never failed to check on me from time to time, he always send me sweet messages and told me not to skip a meal so that he wont worry that much.

I miss him, He always makes this pregnancy easy for me he would cuddle with me every night and his patience is quiet impressive because he handles my mood swings really good. I didn't act up on purpose though I was just emotional from time to time I get pissed off even on simple thing. We fought often because of me being sensitive but he always end up saying sorry even if its not his fault and I somehow felt bad.

I was laying in bed all alone longing for his presence and cuddling with his pillow because it really smells like him. I wanted to call him if he eats his dinner because he didn't sent me a text for this evening and it was new to me he always text me to eat dinner then say goodnight before I sleep. I was worried and waited for him to call or text me, its not that I don't want to text him first, its just that I don't want to disturb him he might be busy working.

I was staring at my phone when it lit up showing Jimin's pic

Jimin hubby is calling...

I picked it up and placed to my ear with wide smile.

Jimin: Hi, I miss you

Y/n: I miss you more babe, your baby girl right here is madly kicking maybe longing for his dad (chuckle)

Jimin: oooh! It really makes me want to fly there. I am hoping that she wont kick so bad it might have hurt you babe.

Y/n: uhmm it hurts but I am enjoying it .

Jimin: have you eat dinner?

Y/n: uhmm I just finished eating.

Jimin: What did my girls eat for dinner?

Y/n: just plain rice and your favorite sushi.

Jimin was about to respond but he was interrupted by someone calling him. I can hear it clearly and it was female's voice. " Who was that? I asked "It was Yoona, Sorry babe I need to leave, I love you and I miss you" he said hurriedly and I responded with I miss you and I love you as well before I cut the line and I received a text from him saying goodnight wifey with a heart emojie.

I drifted to sleep after that phone call and It was at the middle of the night when my back pain strikes again. It was hurting a lot compared to earlier, I just rubbed my hand on it wishing Jimin would be here. I reached for my phone on the nightstand and scroll on instagram to divert my attention then posted a picture of my feet curling down on our dim room with a sad emojie on it. Then a notification popped out, it was Jimin's account sending me a message

~why are you still up babe? Its already late.

~no, I just woke up babe I have my lower backache.

~oooh! Is it hurting a lot?

~don't worry I can manage it, maybe she is preparing for delivery.

~I'm so excited babe, I cant wait to see our little one.

~why are you still up by the way?

~I was just finishing something so that I could come back home, I miss kissing my hot wife's baby bump.

I just chuckle with his statement. I was yawning and my eyes are getting sleepy again. We said good bye after scolding him from overworking himself and I drifted to sleep after than.

End of Chapter 20