CHAPTER 26

Y/n POV

I was up early in the morning due to my alarm and his messages. He constantly sends me messages even if he dont get any reply, he always sent me his good morning and good night. I felt bad "am I really that mean?" I asked myself then the door burst open revealing my daughter.
She lounges towards me and give me a peck on my cheeks. "Good morning honey, how was your sleep?" I asked cheerfully "mom when will we going home with daddy?" She asked out which made my heart scrambled into pieces, a tear escape from my eye, she was really fragile and innocent, I engulfed her in my arms and patted her head "do you want to come home now?" I asked then she jumped in happiness which made me giggle at her I am really lucky to have her, she can really brush away every pain just by seeing her smile.

As always Jimin came early to pick Kiana and since then he really tried to have a talk with me but I always ignored him in every ways I can.

We finished breakfast, dad goes to work after and Jungkook has plan with his friends. I was putting the dish to the sink when Jimin grab them from my hand helping out. I just let him and sat on the stool watching him from behind.

I can't really hold back my emotions, I came near him hugging him from the back he jump at my sudden action and we stayed like that for a minute. My face was buried on his back sniffling while hugging him as tight as possible.

"I'm sorry" he said then turning around so that he was facing me. He wiped away my tear with his thumb. His both hand was on my face caressing my cheeks while mine rested on his waist. "I'm sorry" he apologized again and kisses my forehead. I closed my eyes feeling his lips touched my skin. He said sorry a couple of time until I stop him by pecking his lips. "Stop saying sorry, I know... I love you" I said softly my eyes never leaving his, he nodded and a tear scape from his eye.

I tip toed and kissed them away " lets not keep secrets from each other now on huh? whether its small thing and non sense one" I said "Just promise me you will never leave my side, I cant bear with the pain that your are away with our daughter" He said and I nodded then he pulled me to a tight hug. We stayed there for a minute until I feel someone trying to come between us "I  WANT HUG TOO, I WANT HUG TOO"  Kiana said looking up to us. Jimin and I chuckled at her cuteness. Jimin bent down scooping her on his arms.

we drove Kiana to school and before she got out of the car she requested us to give her a peck before leaving the car, I chuckled at her, she then peek her head on between the front seats then Jimin and I pecked both of her cheeks but before our lips touch her cheeks she pulled away causing me and Jimin to kiss each other.

I widened my eyes at her sudden action then Kiana on the backseat was laughing at both of us while palming her mouth cutely. "Kiana" I blurted out I can feel all my blood rush to my face and I can feel it heating up. Jimin was just smirking enjoying the scene "mommy is shy" she laugh cutely then walked out of the car. She blew us a flying kiss before running towards her room.

"She's really playful" Jimin said shaking his head side to side while I just stayed silent then he take a look at me "wait, are you blushing babe?" He asked looking at my face then let out a load chuckle, his voice was echoing inside the car. I hid my face on my palm due to embarrassment then he grab both of my hands kissing my knuckles "I love you... I love you Park Y/n" he said looking into my eyes "me too" I replied, "Yaaaah is that an answer?" He whined like a kid, I rolled my eyes playfully at him "okay... Okay... I love you too Park Jimin" I said while smiling at his childishness. "Say it properly" he said like a kid. "Haaays, I'm done with this man" I muttered under my breath then lock his face on my both hands pecking his lips multiple times saying I Love you between pecks.

He giggled and smile in satisfaction then peck my lips and flicked my nose one more time before turning the engine on and drove away.

He drove us to the nearest mall and grab my hands pulling me inside with him. He took me to who knows how many stores buying everything he wanted for me and Kiana. He was really attentive with Kiana that he remembers all her favorites from her toys and all. He was carrying bunch on paper bags on his hand while the other one was holding my hand intertwining them. I initiated to help him carry those but he didnt let me and just ignored my suggestion. He bought a lot until he cant carry more. I bet all of them was all for me and Kiana his card will really explode if he keeps on spending his money like this.

We then proceed to groceries, he was pushing the cart while I was busy picking for what we need at home. I dont know what comes to his mind but he calls me wifey every now and then at the store like duuuh there were people looking at us but he didnt bother to stop, he was like "wifey look at this, wifey look at that, wifey look our baby love these, wifey, wifey and wifey was all in his mouth" I gritted my teeth annoyed because I really felt shy like he was calling me from time to time as if I was about to run away "Jimin will you please stop, there were people looking at us" I whispered audible for him to hear but he only chuckled making me upset even more not like really upset of course I wanted him calling me with endearment but we were in public.

We hop into the car after he place all the stuff we bought on the trunk. I acted as if I was pissed to see how he would react. "What do you want to eat babe?" He asked, eyes on the road while driving and I just shrug my shoulder in response. He placed his other hand on my bare thigh caressing them up and down. "Is something wrong?" He asked with with his serious tone. "Nothing" then he lifted his hand to my face squishing and pinching my face while he steal glances at me " what's wrong with my moody wifey hmmm?" He asked cutely while playing with my cheeks.

"Yaaah stop with that wifey thing" I said slapping his hand playfully. "What's wrong with me calling my wife wifey?" "Wait, are you on your period?" He blurted out. "Yaaah I'm not" I said defensively, even if he's my husband I was still conscious about the topic. "I can stop that period for 9 months if you want me to" he said kissing my knuckles and I choked at his words "You're such a pervert ass Jimin" I said hitting his arms only to hear a chuckle from him "well thanks to your pervy husband we have Kiana" he said glancing at me. And I cant stand it anymore I bit his arm and he hissed in pain rubbing it with his other hand while he switch the other one to the steering wheel and I just laugh in satisfaction.

We then arrived at our house and I help him brought out all the stuff we bought at the mall inside before I started cooking while he went out to fetch Kiana after school.

I was busy preparing dinner, Jimin and Kiana took so long and it got me worried. I searched for my for my phone and dialed Jimin's number, it only took 3 rings and he answers right away. "Hey babe" he greeted cheerfully. "Hey, what took you so long?" I asked worriedly and he just sigh "The traffic was so heavy babe but were near dont miss me too much" he joked and I can hear Kiana shouting at the other line saying she missed me then I hang up the phone after and continued cooking.

I was focused on what I am cooking that I didnt realize the door creek open and close then I felt a pair of arm engulfing me from behind I jumped a little and it was just Jimin. I tilted my head and pecked his lips before he rested his chin on my shoulder blade. "I'm worried it taste bad" I pouted while stirring the soup "no it isn't" he said shaking his head how would you know Jimin, you didnt even got to taste it" I chuckled " no, I just tasted it from your lips when I kissed you" He said with confidence" let me have a taste again" he said and I smack his arms that was hugging my waist "yaaah! When will you stop hitting people?, I was referring to the soup, what are you thinking?! He defended as if I didnt know what he meant earlier, I just ignored him and turn off the stove then move to the kitchen counter to serve the meal for us.

He was following me behind smirking like a tease. "ooow do you really think I was referring to your lips earlier?" He said tailing me around and I just sign in defeat "okay... okay you won, now can you please go and bring Kiana so we can eat dinner" he then steal kiss from my cheeks before running upstairs.

End Of Chapter 26