CHAPTER 47

Y/n's POV

I was scolded by jimin because I was walking on the floor beside the pool.

We flew to Greece for his week off to get quality time with our family. Knowing I was pregnant again with our baby number 2 Jimin became as over protective as he was when I was pregnant with Kiana.

I wasn't aware that he booked a private resort for us because he wasn't fond of having people around because according to him he won't enjoy his alone time with us.

He was swimming with Kiana on the pool while I was watching them, he was teaching Kiana how to swim properly while I admired them from a far. He then get off the pool while I hand them both a towel. Kiana was whining because she wants me to join them but I was afraid knowing the pool will reach pass my head and I don't know how to swim.

They came back to swimming after having bites of the bbq that I was grilling for all of us. I went near them and sit by the pool while my fit was soaked on the pool.

Jimin then settled Kiana on her floater   near him then offered his hand for me to take. I was hesitant but he was persistent in persuading me to get into the pool with them and I can't resist anymore when they soon both pleaded me to join them.

I carefully took Jimin's hand and I jolted when the cold water came in contact with my skin. I wrapped my arms on Jimin's neck right away and he chuckled along with Kiana.

Kiana: mommy is scared..

Jimin: what are you scared of? I'm here.... I won't let you drown..

He chuckled and pecked my nose. Soon I shifted from his arms to his back while I wrapped my legs on his torso under the water. Kiana was splashing water on us and I made Jimin as my shield.

Soon we got out of the water because Jimin don't want anyone of us to catch  colds. We dig on our plates for dinner and soon head to our bedroom Kiana was with laying between us more like clinging to Jimin than to me.

No matter how she gets old he still loves his daddy's cuddle she's indeed a papa's girl. She soon drifted to sleep and her cute snore was audible for me to hear, I snuggled into the pillow in replace since I was used to snuggle in his warmth, I the felt movement on the bed and saw Jimin getting off the bed, I was about to ask him when he shifted to my side and pulled me in his arms.

Y/n: what are you doing Jimin?..

Jimin: Kiana is already asleep so its cuddle time for us.

I giggled at his statement and hug him tighter, his warmth was the only thing that calm my distress the warmth he provide is incomparable and its the most powerful thing that made me at ease.

The morning come and we both jolted with Kiana trying get in between us saying we left her on the side of the bed, she was sulking with then Jimin said his sorry and engulfed her in his arms, I chuckle because it made Kiana burst out laughing so am I. We soon had a pillow fight it's Jimin versus us until we got tired laughing and hitting one another. We laid in bed panting after laughing our ass out. A minute later I heaved a sigh after catching my breath then I felt a hand creeping on my waist to caress my slightly visible bump. Jimin lifted my shirt up and placed butterfly kisses on my bump, Kiana came and hugged me from my side while laid on my lap busy talking with his growing child inside me.

We just got discharged from hospital after giving birth to our second baby. He's adorable and he looks more like me than Jimin. He got my eyes nose but his plump lips was from his father.

I was rocking him back and forth on my arms when the dorm creaked open revealing a tired Jimin after work but soon his mood bright up seeing our newborn. He planted a kiss on mine and on our little one's forehead before he walk towards the
bathroom to do his stuff. He got back settling beside me while I fed our little Jimmy. His name is Park Jimin Jr. but we called him jimmy for his nickname.

Jimin was hands-on father as always, He was watching Jimmy latching on his milk while he wipe some excess that ran out his cute little pouty lips.

I passed Jimmy to him after the breastfeeding and he was careful holding our little one on his arms as if his life depends on it, I smile curved my lips while I watch the scenery infront of me. He was baby talking our son when Kiana walked in and I ushered her to come close us settling her in my lap.

Jimin: hey... My boy... Look whose here to see you... Its little big sis

Kiana planted a kiss on his baby brother's cheeks and he giggled cutely as a response. Jimin and I cooed at our kids interaction.

We got in bed with our babies settled between us then I took a picture of mine and Jimin's hand with our little happiness' hand laying above us.

The end

Life is challenging and were a lot of ups and down but it would allow you to grow and live a life worth living for.

The moment you find happiness and beauty in a simple things is the real  definition of love and contentment to live yet fulfilling life with your partner.

Author:

H

i...so this story came to an End. Sorry this story might have grammatical/typographical errors but please bear with it considering English is not my first language. I hope you like this story, it was the first book I wrote and some of you might find it cliché and boring because your author here has no experience in relationship or should I say never been inlove. So the story were all only behind my imaginations.

Thanks to all the aspiring author I met through wattpad you we're the reason why I got the will to write my own fanfic story about Jimin though he was bugging my mind all the time and I sometimes create scenarios in my mind of me and him interacting in a certain conversation and its driving me insane. The saying about Jimin is indeed true "once you Jim-in you cannot Jim-out" lol I assume its not only me who are obsessed with the popular mochi in the universe.

Merry christmas to all our christian brothers and sisters around globe❤️