CHAPTER 5

Y/n's POV

I curled myself in bed, everything is happening too fast, I feel like I'm the happiest girl alive. Jimin and I just, uhhm wait what are we? I should gather all my strength to face yoona she might burst out if she knew about us.

I can't sleep no matter how I tried to I switch side every now and then but I didn't get to have a position that will settle me in bed. My phone rang but I'm lazy enough to answer who's calling, but the ringing is invading my ear so I just press the green bottom to answer it, it is new number so I wonder who it was, I assume it will be sana or minji because they always end up calling me with someones number, so I shouted at them.

Y/n: Yaaaah! Why are you calling me this late?! haaaist!

Jimin: oh sorry... Am I disturbing your sleep?

Y/n: oh sorry, I thought it was just my annoying friends.

Jimin: ooh sorry I just wanted to hear you voice and say goodnight.

Y/n: (I just chuckled I can feel butterflies in my stomach) oh wait..

Jimin: uuhm what is it?

Y/n: Do you need to hang up now?

Jimin: uuh yes I wanted you to go back to sleep, I was just checking on you. But if you want to chat more then I will happily stay up until morning to talk to you.

Y/n: uuhm, I just cant fall asleep.

Jimin: why is something bothering you?

Y/n: (I just hum in response and the line went silent, an awkward silence)

Y/n: Do you want to know what's bothering me?

Jimin: yes of course

Y/n: It's because Im thinking about you, weird but I just don't know why.

Jimin: so you are madly in love with with me now huh (chuckled)

Y/n: Don't brag about that I might change my mind.

Jimin: well I wont let you change your mind.

Y/n: btw why are you still up.

Jimin: because I'm thinking the same way, do you you have plans for tomorrow?

Y/n: no I think I will just lay in bed the whole day, why you askin'?

Jimin: would you mind if I take you out for lunch and just walk around just the two of us.

Y/n: well you leave me no choice haha..

Jimin: I'll take that as a yes.

Y/n: okay.. okay uuhm I think I need to sleep for now or else my eyes will pop out at the morning and I could not make it up to you.

Jimij: you're right, sleep well, dream of me haha...

Y/n: okay I'm hanging up.

Jimin: I love you

It was a dead silence I cant hold back myself from smiling wide because he was making the butterflies on my stomach go crazy. "Am I not getting a respond?" He ask. I respond to him and say "I love you too" and just a minute pass by I fell into my slumber.

I woke up from my alarms that was ringing so loud that I almost have a heart attack. I slam my hand into the nightstand and turn it off, I got back to sleep and forgot about the date with jimin. Once I woke up again its already noon time and I jump out of the bed to take shower I fetch my phone to see his number on the screen texting me good morning with a kissing emoji. I just smile and thought of his cuteness.