002 ; Talk With The Pros

Ayama POV:

'My head hurts...' I think, while squeezing my eyes slightly. I slowly open my eyes but quickly shut them again from the bright light that's above me.

I slowly open them again and let them adapt to this new bright light, once the blur from my eyes go away I have a look at my surroundings and notice I'm definitely not where I passed out. I quickly sit up but regret it from the searing pain in my head, I take a few deep breaths and the pain lessens. I take another look at where I am and notice i'm in a room with a few beds and and some weird metal things, the only thing I recognize is the smell of the place, it reminds me of the butterfly mansion.

Soon someone enters the room, it's a very short old lady who reminds me of Hisa from that one wisteria house.. 'I miss her..' I thought. "Oh, good morning dearie. Let me inform the pro's of your awakening" the little old lady says to me and I just nod slowly.

Another 2 people walk in, one very thin looking man with blonde hair and one middle aged man with a big scarf. I just stare at the 2 with my blank eyes, and they stare back for a moment until the blonde one speaks "Hello, young one" I just lift my hand and wave slightly.

The same one walks over to me and reaches for my muzzle, I move my head away and shake my head. He just stares at me for a moment then nods and grabs a notebook from the table thing next to me.

He hands it to me and looks at the other person there. "Hello, I am Toshinori Yagi. But you may know me as all might" He says with a big smile, seemingly expecting some kind of reaction but I just stare at him with same dazed expression from before. Both the people there look shocked, I'm not sure why though, am I supposed to know them?.

The blonde on speaks again, "That there is Shota Aizawa" pointing to the black haired guy with a scarf, I just nod.

3RD POV:

"Okay, we're going to ask you some questions. Is that okay?" Toshinori/All might asks, Amaya just nods. "What is your name?" Aizawa asks and Amaya guesses she's supposed to write in the notebook.

She writes 'Amaya Kocho', Aizawa and Toshinori look at each other slightly confused "Your name is Amaya Kocho?" Toshinori asks and Amaya nods her head. "Her writing is very traditional" Toshinori whispers to Aizawa who just nods.

"How old are you?" Aizawa asks, Amaya ponders for a moment 'I've been a demon for around 2 years soo..' She thinks but decides on an age and writes down '18', "What is your quirk" Amaya just looks confusedly at the two 'What is a quirk?' she thinks.

She stares at them for a few moment longer looking for any signs of a joke but realizes they're not joking. Amaya writes down 'What is a quirk' and Aizawa and Toshinori look completely shocked, while Amaya just stares at them even more confused than before.

'Why is it such a big deal that I don't know what a quirk is?' Amaya thinks staring at the two blankly where they just stare back, shocked. "You don't know what a quirk is?" Toshinori asks, Amaya just shakes her head and the two's eyes go back to normal before they walk away for a moment.

Aizawa POV:

"Do you think she's been in an ab_sive household? I mean it would explain not knowing what a quirk is 'cause they might not have told her.." All Might asks me, "I'm not sure. It's weird her clothing and writing is very old and more traditional, she also wouldn't let me take her bamboo muzzle off." I say.

We look back over to wear Kocho is sitting and she is just laying there while swinging her legs in the sky. I look at her awkwardly then back to All Might. "Do you think we should ask her about it?" All Might asks. "I don't know it could trigger something.."

'It doesn't look like it, she didn't seem scared around us or anything' I think

"Maybe we should ask her if she's every had any kind of powers" Toshinori asks and I just nod as we walk back to her.

Amaya POV:

I stop swinging my legs and sit back up when I see them coming towards me. "Kocho-san, have you ever had any kind of powers, I look at them for a moment wondering if I should show my blood demon art because they might be new demon slayers who don't know about me yet.

I deem they look safe and I don't see them carrying the katanas, so I sharpen my claws and cut my hands, they look at me shocked and worried. I clench my fists 'Blood Demon Art, Copy: Exploding Blood' I think and my hand erupts into flames.

3RD POV:

'So she does have a quirk, but why did she cut her hand?' Aizawa thinks while grabbing some bandages and tissues. He makes his way back to Amaya to put a bandage on her hand, but once he wipes the blood off he sees that she's healed. It's like there was no wound there to begin with.

"Amaya where did your wounds go, is that apart of your quirk?" Aizawa asks, slightly shoked while Toshinori looks back at her too. 

Amaya just looks at them for a second before reaching her hand to her thigh and taking her katana out and expands it slightly (I've changed it so that she can make the sword whatever length, so it can be like a dagger aswell)

Both heroes quickly put their guards up when they see the katana, which they hadn't even noticed earlier. But they both gasp loudly when they see the demon girl cut her arm from her wrist up to the inside of her elbow.

Toshinori is about to run and grab bandages but before he can leave Amaya grabs him and makes him look at her arm, which was healing at a fairly fast pace. They both looked shocked and then Amaya grabs the notebook again and starts writing.

'I can regenerate any part of my body, including my limbs and my head' Amaya writes and shows the 2 heroes who look completely shocked (BTW THE ROOM IS CLOSED OFF BY CURTAINS SO NO SUN IS GETTING IN). All the two heroes can think about is how she's basically impossible to kill.

'Also I can't die of old age, I don't age' She writes giving them a closed eye smile and they just look shocked "Uhh.. odd question but is there any ways you CAN die?" Aizawa asks in a questioning tone.

Amaya just nods and starts to write again 'I can only die by being decapitated by a very special blade called a nichirin blade, like the one I have now' The heroes read that and look back at her katana in dagger form 'Also I can't go in the sun otherwise I shrivel up disappear' 

Both heroes look shocked, as that's a big drawback of Amaya's 'quirk'. " So, why do you have a weapon on you anyway. Especially the only one that can kill you" All Might asks slightly suspiciously.

Amaya thinks for a while 'Should I tell them? They might not believe me. Whatever, i don't think they'll stop until they get answers' She thinks.

The heroes watch as she stares off into space for a while and then starts writing again, 'To kill demons'