049 ; Test Of Courage

─────✧・゚: *✧・

─────✧・゚: *✧・

"NOW, THEN! BELLIES ARE FILLED, AND PLATES ARE CLEAN, NEXT UP..."

"the test of courage!!" mina whoops excitedly.

you blink, running your fingers through the bottom of your hair. your hair was tied into a ponytail and you were wearing a pink short-sleeved shirt with some long baggy grey pyjama pants.

"sorry to break it to you remedial group... you've got your extra lessons with me now"

mina shrieks, you look at the group sympathetically, they seemed to be really looking forward to doing it.

"no waaaayy!!" mina screams.

they all try and run but aizawa catches them all up in his scarf, they struggle in the binding scarf.

"sorry. but you were slacking during training earlier, so now i'm gonna cut into your playtime..."

"wahhh! give us a break. test our courage!!"

you wave sadly to them all as they get dragged away by aizawa, silently wishing them luck.

"right. class b will be on the offensive first. class a will head into the forest in teams of two, one team every three minutes"

you run your fingers through your fringe, fixing it up slightly and tightening the white bow holding your hair up.

"you'll find name cards at the halfway point. grab your own, and then come back here!"

you take not of all the instructions to be sure you won't forget. that was a trait you managed to pick up from muichiro and it certainly wasn't the most helpful.

"the scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact. they'll just be using their quirks to startle you as best they can"

"so get creative!! whichever class makes the other wet their pants more wins!"

you sweat-drop, making a sour face.

"please don't. that's gross..." jiro grimaces.

"i see! it's an opportunity to work on our ingenuity through competition.. as well as a chance for us to broaden the utility of our quirks" ida analyses, "i expected no less of u.a.!!"

you shake your head slightly with a small smile behind your muzzle.

"teams of two..? wait. there are twenty of us, minus the five getting extra lessons..." midoriya starts.

"..that leaves one extra!"

you shrug him off, giving him a closed-eye smile. you had landed yourself alone, which was t a brig problem to you.

"you sure..?" midoriya asks worriedly, you nod happily, his cheeks tun red and he nods.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

"OFF YOU GO, NUMBER 6. YOUR TURN, MUZZLE KITTY!"

you blink awkwardly before hopping off into the forest.

you stroll through care-freely, you weren't really scared of anything, being a demon slayer, you had to be ready for anything to pounce out at you.

but you seem grew worried, you couldn't see pixie-bob ; the pro hero who sent you through the forest anymore since enough had gone so far but you hadn't been scared by anyone yet.

the forest was eerily quiet, you scrunch your eyebrows up in worry.

glancing around you hum nervously, there wasn't. a single person in sight.

but you soon look around in confusion, a thin layer of mist, or gas, was soon covering the ground, swirling around suspiciously.

you narrow your eyes, it certainly wasn't mist. the colour was too odd. it had to be a gas of sorts.

was it a students quirk? it seemed to dangerous.

you glance up, a wad of thick black smoke was rising up from somewhere further away, you stop in your tracks and stare at it for a moment.

have villains invaded? but nobody knew the location...

you gulp heavily, if this gas was dangerous then it was probably affecting the others.

your only option now was to go around and look everywhere in search for students, you scratch your head before running off.

─────✧・゚: *✧・

─────✧・゚: *✧・

words ; 623