051 ; Kidnapping

♡ ꒒ ꒩ ꒦ ꒰ ♡

♡ ꒒ ꒩ ꒦ ꒰ ♡

THE NEXT THING YOU KNEW, YOUR NECK WAS IN THE HANDS OF SOMEONE WITH RATHER ROUGH SKIN.

you blink in shock, eyes going slightly wide.

bakugo was next to you, in the other hand and midoriya, shoji, tokoyami and todoroki were running after you both.

"kacchaaaaann!!! [naaaaaame]!!!" he screams as you both get pulled further into the familiar dark purple portal.

"stay back.. deku" bakugo says, you hum quietly and nervously.

and before you knew it you were in an old bar, bakugo was passed out and tied to a chair, the person who had done it makes their way to you.

you hum slightly, not quite sure who these people were, blinking innocently between them.

that was your one weakness in this world, you couldn't tell the difference between good and bad people unless they hurt you or your friends. they weren't demons, so they had no significant aura that made them stand out.

shigaraki puts his hand up as the person goes to tie you, "don't tie her, she's fine"

they blink, "but she'll attack someone for sure!"

you hum in confusion, tilting your head,

why would i do that?

shigaraki just glares at him behind the very pale hand sitting on his face, he coughs and stands up, moving away from you.

you tilt your head and loom at them all before beaming as you notice shigaraki, you hum happily and waddle over to him.

the others seem to go on guard while he sits still, you smile at him and hug him.

the others look at you two in shock, the villain who had attacked you coo's going to pat your head, you growl and smack her hand away, huffing angrily and crossing your arms, plopping on the floor next to shigaraki's seat and growing smaller.

they all just blink owlishly at you, you catch the eye of a man with patchwork purple skin, deep blue eyes and midnight black hair. he was staring at you in curiosity.

you give him a closed eye smile, he narrows his eyes and looks away.

all eyes turn to bakugo as he starts to wake, grumbling slightly before looking around the room angrily.

his eyes land on you and they widen slightly, "kocho, what are you doing with him? get back here!"

you tilt your head but go to walk over to him but get stopped by a hand grabbing the collar of your shirt, pulling you back onto the ground.

you look up, shigaraki was letting go of your shirt.

"she stays here"

bakugo growls.