FIFTY-SEVEN

changing my chapter layout a bit lmao

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

'𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯'

           ╰─────────────┈➤

           ╰─────────────┈➤

IN NO TIME AT ALL, DAY HAD LEFT AND NIGHT HAD COME.

the girls had all pulled you into their little huddle, where you all discussed doing a room competition. whoever had the best room would win.. nothing, really. you were pretty excited, it sounded fun.

"are your rooms all set up, boys?~" mina asks in a sing-song voice.

"yep! now we're just relaxin'!" kaminari says.

"so, y'know.. we were all talking, and we've got a suggestion! let's have a room showcasing competition!"

midoriya's face drops.

"how about it?!"

you hum.

in the end, you all did it anyway.

first up was midoriya's room.

"aahhh! nonono, just wait a minute!" he screeches, you swing the door open.

as expected, it was absolutely decked out with all might merchandise. you sweat-drop, humming lowly.

that's a lot of all might... he must admire him

"it's all might from top to bottom! now this is a geek's room if i've ever seen one!" uraraka wows.

"i really look up to him after all.. i'm so embarrassed.." midoriya mutters, face tomato red. you rub his back.

next up was tokoyami's, he stands, blocking his door, arms crossed.

"hmph. how trivial.."

you huff at him.

mina and hagakure push him out of the way, opening the door.

"it's too damn dark! and too damn scary!" hagakure screeches, you beam in awe.

the room was nearly pitched out, everything was black and witchy. you thought it looked awesome.

wahh! so cool~

tokoyami didn't look very pleased.

next up, aoyama's.

as you could only expect, it was the shiniest thing you had ever seen.

you were sure everything was either glitter covered or gemmed up, he even had a large disco ball hanging from his roof. you shield your eyes,

you wobble slightly,