014 ; Lunch With The Big Three

Though the others seem to have perked up a bit more than me "One chance a year-- a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" Aizawa-sensei says "Yes, sir!" the class cheers.

"Homeroom is dismissed."

-----------------------------------------------

AMAYA POV

I 'hm' slightly as I look for a place to sit, I kind of just stand there blankly for a moment before a hand grabs my wrist.

I look to who grabbed it and see the blonde guy from earlier, I look up to him with a blank face and he smiles brightly.

"Hello! You're going to have lunch with us" he says and pulls me to the table, leaving no room for discussion, not like I can talk anyway.

We both sit at the table and both people already there look at us "EEK! You brought the cutie from earlier!" the blue-haired girl who reminds me of Mitsuri squeals.

"We never gave you our names, did we?" the blonde-haired guy says "I'm Mirio Togata!" he grins "Nejire Hado!" she says "Tamaki Amajiki.." the dark-blue haired on mutters.

I give them all a closed-eye smile "Hmmp hmpph!" I 'say' happily, they sweat-drop.

"Uh- what's the muzzle for anyways?" he asks and I just stare at him "can you take it off" I vigorously shake my head.

3RD POV

"So, what's your name?" Mirio asks and you dead-pan, he sweat-drops "Oh right!".

"I have a notebook she can write in..." Tamaki mumbles and Nejire visibly brightens, she hugs him super tight and squeals happily "Thanks Tamaki!" he blushes from embarrassment and just grabs the notebook from his bag.

He passes it to you and you just smile happily beneath your muzzle, you take a pen out of your jacket pocket and begin writing.

'Amaya Kocho' you write 'How odd, her kanji is very traditional looking' Mirio sweat-drops slightly.

"Gah! What a cute name!" Nejire fangirls, and Tamaki just says silent.

Just as they were about to start talking again, the bell rang. Nejire whines slightly "Awh man! Make sure to eat with us again sometime!" she grins and you just nod before heading back to class.

You walk into class and see everyone already there, you weren't late though.

As you take your seat, you overhear your classmates talking about training for the sports festival.

An idea pops into your head and you got up and walked over to them.

"Hmm!" you say beneath my muzzle, to show that you're there. "Oh, Kocho. What's up?" Kirishima asks.

You reach behind your head and take off your muzzle, which shocked them a bit since they've never seen you without it, only a few people like Bakugo saw you without the muzzle at USJ.

"T-train at my pl-place" you stutter out, still having some difficulty training.

"Train at your place? Is that okay with you?" Kaminari san asks and you nod and smile, showing your sharp teeth "Woah, Kocho! You have sharp teeth as well!" Kirshima awes and you just give him a closed eye smile.

Jealousy bubbled in the others stomachs as they watched you two interact, "Well, when should we come over?"  Kaminari interrupts.

You think for a moment, today was Monday and the sports festival was this time next week, so you had a week to train.

"You ca-can come o-over tom-tomorrow aft-ter school?" you offer and they all nod and smile "Sure, sounds good" Jirou says.

"H-hey c-could i-i c-come to-too?" Midoriya stutters beside you, you just nod and smile at him, making him go bright red.

"Any-anyone ca-n co-come" you say a little louder so the whole class can hear, they all nod, minus a few, Bakugo just 'tch's. 

TIMESKIP

After that day's lesson you just head home quickly, wasting no time at school. When you get home you decide to set up your training stuff for the following day.

AMAYA POV

As I put all the training equipment up, I can't help but reminisce about back home. I miss being there, and I want to go back, but there's nothing we can do at the moment, and at least Tamayo-san and Yushiro-san know I'm safe.

'TAISHO'? SECRETS

Amaya has been practicing talking at home

Amaya saw a picture of Michael Jackson somewhere and immediately thought it was Muzan, Aizawa found her growling at the photo in the middle of the street. He had to take her home and calm her down.

Tamaki is going to keep the page where you wrote your name with him forever.

-