054 ; Home

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

THE FOLLOWING DAY, ALL FOR ONE HAD BEEN PUT INTO SOME KIND OF EXTREME PRISON, APPARENTLY STAIN WAS HOUSED THERE ALSO.

you had slept throughout the whole rest of the battle with all might and all for one, with all might winning, but being forced into retirement.

the city, and society in general, was in a state of chaos. heroes were bumbling about, attempting to somewhat clean up.

just after it was over, you and bakugo had been taken into the police where they questioned you both. they questioned your rampage and your odd appearance, you had told them you weren't sure how it happened, and you had no control over it. they didn't believe you much but aizawa came in and excused you, which you were thankful for.

and then, not even a half day later, everyone was able to go home.

you trudge back to your home, opening the door and breathing in the fresh aroma of flowers and berries.

you smile behind your muzzle, happy to be back.

you were going to take a very long nap, but first, you needed to write a letter to tamayo.

going to your desk and taking out some paper and a pen, you start to write, patting your crows head as they fly over.

dear tamayo & yushiro.

it's been a while since i've contacted you.

a lot of stuff has been happening recently, we went on a training camp for school, where a group of villains attacked us. a boy called bakugo and i got kidnapped by the group, they were attempting to bring us over to their side.

but neither of us gave in, the heroes ended up coming to help us.

but something odd happened. there was a guy who was pretty much the boss of the group, and i got super angry and ended up fighting him.

but when i did, people were saying my appearance changed. i had a horn on my forehead, i grew to more of an adult, and i had vine patterns over my body. 

when it happened, i lost control. i could barely stop myself from beating the guy to death, i also nearly attacked someone, but i got held back so i didn't bite him or anyone else, which is a relief.

i'm also pretty sure we're being moved into dorms, so writing may become more difficult, but i'm sure it'll be fine.

stay safe, love [name] kocho

you smile, folding up the letter and putting it in an envelope just as a familiar meow comes from next to you, you glance down at chachamaru.

they purr as you rub their ears, you place the letter in the box on their back, sending them away with a scratch to the head.

and now that was over, you were ready to have a nice long nap until aizawa came to get you for the dorms. he had told you about them earlier, considering you had no guardian, there was nobody to give permission so he became your temporary guardian and allowed you to stay there.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

words ; 522

date posted ; 1/05/22

©_behindyou_