005 ; Class Rep?

I decide that's enough for the night and head back into the house, shortening my katana and securing it back on the strap on my thigh. Then I go and get dressed In the pajamas we shopped for, and hop into the comfy bed, slowly drifting off to sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Amaya POV:

As I make my way to school I adjust my muzzle to make it more comfortable, but when I open my eyes again I see a bunch of people with weird boxes on their shoulders asking me questions I don't even understand.

"How is All Might as a teacher!?" "Do you have any photos with All Might!" I just shrink and quickly run into the crowd at the front of school and walk through the gates, I was about to make my way into class when someone stops me.

I look to the hand on my shoulder and then up to who's hand it is and see some blonde guy with crazy blue-ish grey eyes "Hey kid! You shouldn't be in here, this place is for high school students only" He says with a crazed smile.

I just go dot-eyed and grow back to my normal height, which is a bit taller than him (5'4). He looks up at me slightly astonished before huffing and walking away. I stare at him as he walks away, confused but shake it off and walk over to class.

You walk in and give everyone a closed-eye smile, missing the blush that came onto all their faces, and sat down in your seat. Soon Aizawa-sensei rolls in in a weird yellow thing, looking like a caterpillar.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. 

Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" He slightly glares at Bakugo-san who just rolls his eyes "Yeah, whatever".

Aizawa-sensei turns his gaze to Midoriya-san "And Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again." I sweat drop "Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your Quirk. That line's already getting old." I go dot eyed again.

"You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it." Midoriya-san slightly gasps.

"So show a little urgency, huh? Right. Let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future." I just look confused while everyone else starts chatting.

"Is it another Quirk test?" Someone asks but I couldn't tell who. "You all need to pick a class representative." Everyone cheers.

'What's a class representative?' I sweat drop. 

"Oh, good. Just normal school stuff!"

"Pick me, guys!"

"I wanna be class rep!'

"I'll take it!"

"Yeah, you're gonna need me."

"Someone with style would be best."

"I'm, like, totally the right pick!"

Mostly everyone in the class speaks while I just sit there not knowing what to do.

Midoriya-san starts to speak "In a normal classroom, a representative's duties would just be a bunch of extra work. But here in the hero course, there's more to it. It's a way to get noticed by agencies and prove can lead a team like a real pro."

(I don't know if I'm getting the right people saying stuff but whatever.) 

"Silence, everyone, please!" Iida-san yells "The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!"