026 ; Sports Festival Results

"now let's set aside the tournament for the time being.. and get on with the thrill-a-minute festivities!!"

you place a finger on your chin,

hmm.. i'll probably just sleep

 i'll probably just sleep

"HEY, GUYS. ARE YOU READY??"

you rub your eyes and sit up,

oops, i slept too long. i should head to the stands now

"you've been through hell to get here!! but it's now time for the one-on-one tournament!!" present mic shouts as you take a seat next to mina, you had changed out of your cheer uniform before sleeping.

"you've only got yourself to rely on!! even if you're not a hero, this saying holds true! you know it!! spirit, technique, strength, wisdom and knowledge!! use 'em all and show us your best!!"

"who do you think will win, [name]-chan?"

you place a finger on your chin, "well shinso-kun's quirk is brainwashing, so i'd probably say him"

"you and shinso seem close, hmm~" she wiggles her eyebrows.

you tilt your head, but just nod.

she sighs and shakes her head.

FIRST MATCH. HITOSHI SHINSO VS IZUKU MIDORIYA

it had started off just like you thought, midoriya would fall for the brainwashing and walk out of bounds.

but it only started like that, once midoriya had gotten to the edge, he had gained control again, just saving himself.

they both exchanged punches before midoriya threw shinso out of bounds.

you frown in worry,

i hope shinso-kun's okay, i should go check on him

you nod and walk off without anyone noticing.

you step into the hallway, you could sense shinso's aura a few hallways away.

you nod and start walking over there, only to bump into a broad chest.