052 ; Near Rescue

•••••••••••∆••••••••••••

THE WALL CRUMBLED TO PIECES AS ALL MIGHT BURST RIGHT THROUGH ALONG WITH PLENTY OF OTHER HEROES FOLLOWING HIM.

a few villains got knocked to the ground, you were still in dabi's hold. he had a firm grip on the back of your collar and trying to get it off would probably rip your shirt.

"what the-?!"

"kurogiri! warp us-"

he's interrupted by thick wood branches wrapping around everyone. including dabi, which pushed you to the side out of the branches. but you were still in his grip and he didn't seem to be letting go any time soon, "hmphh..."

"wood, huh?" dabi chuckles, "like this could hold.." he goes to start using his quirk but is interrupted by a swift kick to the head by a little old man who amidst dabi's destractin grabbed you and pulled you back.

he glances at you, "are you alright? not hurt, are you?"

you shake your head with a small hum.

"not so fast! you're gonna wanna take it easy.. for your own sake" he says to dabi.

"that's our young upstart, kamui woods!! and the speediest old-time out there, gran torino!! there's no escape for you, league of villains... why, you ask?! because we.. are here!" all might announces.

"it's all might..!" magic-man shouts in shock, "right after the press conference, though? they timed this..!"

"this guys knows how to pull for sure! and push! !" twice grunts, the blonde villain squeals.

"one must never defence. especially when attacking.. kamino pizza is.. more than just those of us here" another hero comes through the door, followed by some police.

"endeavor's out there, along with some other skilled heroes and the police. you're surrounded"

"must've been scary.. good job holding out!" all might turns to you both, "i'm sorry.. but you're okay now, kids!" he smiles broadly, you smile slightly behind your muzzle.

"sca.. scary? as if! i almost had 'em!!" bakugo denies, you glance over at him. he looked sweaty and a bit scared, you pat his head in hopes of cheering him up. he swats your hand away, "oi! what do you think you're doing?!"

"after all our scheming and plotting... the final boss goes and shows up on our doorstep.. no use, then.." you turn to shigaraki, still patting bakugo's head who had just crossed his arms and accepted it with a small blush, "we're not the only ones you gotta worry about.."

you blink, tilting your head. shigaraki narrows his eyes at your affectionate act towards bakugo.

"kurogiri" he throws his head back, "bring 'em all over to play!!"