031 ; Letters, 2

he obviously wasn't a very good choice after all, guess that's a con of not knowing who pro heroes are.

YOU LOOK UP AT THE TV.

hero killer? who's he?

he seems like a bad person, so you weren't bothered but you still wonder who he is.

you roll over into your stomach, only to see chachamaru staring right at you.

you blink in shock,

"meow"

they rub their head in your keg and you pat their head.

you open up the box on their back, it had another letter in it.

you take it out and open it,

Dear [Name],
we are very happy to see you are safe and happy.
it doesn't surprise me that you have conquered the sun, i believe that nezuko also will.
i would have never thought a demon could have a blood art that could do this, but i hope you can return home soon.

please stay safe, and don't hurt yourself too much.

love, tamayo and yushiro.

you smile at the letter, and take out a piece of paper and some ink and a fountain pen.

Dear tamayo and yushiro,
thank you very much for your concern, i hope to see you both again soon.

love, y/n kocho.

you hand the paper to chachamaru and pat their head, they meow and disappear.

you pat your crows head, "i hope we can get go home soon"

(YES I FORGOT THE CROW HAD COME WITH YOU! JUST PRETEND ITS BEEN AT YOUR HOUSE THE WHOLE TIME)

words : 235