050 ; Toga

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

YOU RUSH AROUND HURRIEDLY AND NERVOUSLY.

It hadn't been long but you were worried that you hadn't found anyone yet.

but that was until you finally came across a group, tsuyu and uraraka, they looked nervous. they were both holding hands.

"hmm!!"

they both look to you, "[name]!"

"hmm?" you hum worriedly.

uraraka smiles nervously, "we're fine, what about you?"

you nod.

you take tsuyu's hand, trying to calm her nerves.

you all walk around for a while, looking around nervously.

"tell everyone in classes a and b.. to fight back!!"

your eyes widen as someone zooms past, landing a good gash on uraraka's arm, you frown.

you all look to the person, it was a girl probably only a year or two older than you, she had a knife in her hand.

she was wearing school clothes and a black mask, she had blonde hair which was tied in two messy space buns. her eyes were yellow and gleaming the darkness.

uraraka clutches her arm in pain, you step just in front of her.

"two of the villains' targets have been identified!! it's the students known as kacchan and [name]!!"

you blink in shock, "hm?"

"everyone get that?! kacchan and [name]! kacchan and [name] need to avoid battle!! and don't make any move alone!"

both girls look at you but you all step back again, "is your arm okay, ochaco?" tsuyu asks.

the villain girl admires the knife, "too shallow, not enough!"

"what kind of jerk come out swinging a knife like that?" tsuyu says.

"i'm toga! and you three are real cute. uraraka, asui, and kocho.." she waves her knife between you all, you furrow your eyebrows.

"they know our names.." uraraka says cautiously.

"from the sports festival, probably.. people found out a lot about us then. puts us at a disadvantage"

"but so little blood is no fun. usually, with a good wound, i can suck it all out.. slurp, slurp!"

you blink. she reaches back and pulls something out, it was a metal canister of sorts.

"with this machine, a little cut's all i need to drain you dry. make my job soo easy. so i'm gonna stab you"

the girl runs at you all, you push yourself in front of the two.

"she's charging!"

"ochaco! [name]!" tsuyu shouts.

you let out a small hum, nodding at her, she flings uraraka away

"run back to camp. getting permission to fight didn't mean we should beat the villains, it meant that we should protect ourselves. that's the kind of guy aizawa sensei is"

you hum with a nod.

"you too, tsuyu, [name]!!"

"of course us too.."

you bring your arm up to block tsuyu's tongue getting sliced, gaining a small cut along it.

"[name]!" tsuyu croaks.

the villain grins.

you wave tsuyu off, not healing the wound just yet.

"tsuyu, [name]... little tsuyu and [name]. cute names. imma call you them too"

"cut it out! only people who are my friends can call me that" tsuyu hisses, trying to run away long with you but the villain catches her on the tree by her hair.

"ooh. well, guess that makes u friends! yayy!"

you hum angrily at her, she coo's at you.

she pins you to the tree, getting in yours and tsuyu's face. you could break out, but you don't want any harm to come to tsuyu so you wait.

"tsuyu!! [name]!!" uraraka shrieks.

"you're bleeding already, [name]... my good friend! isn't blood cute? i love it so"

"get away from them!!" uraraka shoutsm running at her, the villain plunges a knife at her but uraraka grabs her outstretched arm and spins her legs, pinning her down to the ground.

you remove the knife from tsuyu's hair.

uraraka sits on the villains back to stop her from moving.

"ochaco.. you're a lovely one, too.."

you look at her in confusion.

"you've got the same scent as me. there's someone your crushing on" she grins.

"and you're thinking you wanna be just like him. i can tell. one maiden to another" you frown.

you zone out of her words, not wanting to listen any longer.

but you gasp as the villain plunges the machine from earlier into her thigh.

"uraraka?!"

you heal your arm behind your hand, turning to the group who had just arrived.

it was shoji, midoriya (who was looking very abttered), todoroki, bakugo and tokoyami.

"shoji, guys!" tsuyu says.

"hmmphh!"

"oh. darn.." the villain gets away from uraraka's grip.

"there are too many now, and i don't feel like dying. bye-bye"

she sends a glance at midoriya before sprinting away.

"who was that girl..?"

"a villain. she was nuts"

"hmm...."

"uraraka, you're hurt!:

"i'm fine. i can walk, anyway.. but look at you, deku!"

"this is no time to stand around, let's keep moving. [name], get in the middle so we can protect you"

you nod.

you all walk for a moment before you feel everything go dark and your body going limp.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

words ; 789