048 ; Training And Training

═════ ◈ ═════

═════ ◈ ═════

THE NEXT NIGHT, YOU SLEPT AMAZINGLY.

after using so much blood art the previous day, you were simply exhausted, and you passed out as soon as you hit your pillow.

and now it was the afternoon of the third day at camp, it had all flown by faster than you expected.

everyone had been training all day and you were off in the woods again, practicing with your sashes.

you breathe out of your nose, looking to the sky,

i should probably go back and train more of my exploding blood..

you nod to yourself, stretching out your back slightly before venturing back off to where the others were.

"remedial group. why've you stopped moving?"

you hear as you step out from the forest, walking over to where you were practicing your exploding blood before.

"sorry. just.. a little.. sleepy" mina yawns out.

"those extra lessons yesterday.."

"i told you this would be rough" aizawa deadpans.

you plop down on the ground, starting to do some simple stretches as you silently listen to them.

"sato and kaminari, reaching your limits is a matter of life or death. to increase that capacity, repeated and extended quirk use is key"

you zone out from his talking as he starts to scold all the students in that group, which were all the people who had failed the practical exam.

you glance down at your feet, wriggling your toes as you watch in entertainment as they make your shoes move around funnily.

you sigh quietly,

i should really get started

you bring your nails up to your arm and make a big gash down it, holding it over some ground and starting to produce large bits of exploding blood.

"always be conscious of who you are"

you stop again, glancing back over to aizawa who looked as if he was about to give a motivational speech or something.

"that's the key to improvement. that's why you're out here sweating. why i'm riding you so hard. keep it in mind, always"

you blink.

"by the way sensei, this is the third day.." midoriya starts, he was pretty roughed up, dirt was covering his arms and he had a bit on his face as well  and was leaning over to one side.

"don't look so limp. i just told you to stay firm"

"but is all might.. are the other teachers gonna come?"

you squint your eyes slightly.

"as i explained before we left, we're keeping staff to a minimum to make it harder for the villains to pin us down"

"that's why you're lodging with us four" one of the other pussycat's butts in, she had a large thing of makeup around her eye, instantly reminding you of uzui who would often paint the same thing he had on his face on yours.

"as for all might.. he's more than likely one of the villains' targets, so of course he won't be coming here"

you don't miss the look of disappointment flash in midoriya's eyes, furrowing your eyebrows slightly.

"for better or worse, he's a guy who tends to stand out. that's why.."

"i see" midoriya looks down.

"mew mew mew.. listen, everyone! tonight.. both classes are going head-to-head in a test of courage! your reward for intense training is some intense fun! it's the carrot-and-stick approach!"

you tilt your head.

"ah.. almost forgot about that!"

"seriously? i hate scary things..."

"a banquet of darkness.."

"some special event they've got planned for us?"

"classes going head-to-head? i like it"

you blink in confusion,

what's everyone talking about??

"with that said.. work your butt off in the meantime!!"

"yes, ma'am!!"

↠ ↞

"BAKUGO, I'M REALLY SURPRISED! YOU'RE LIKE A PRO WITH A KITCHEN KNIFE"

you sweat-drop, he was actually surprisingly good at using a knife. he was chopping carrot after carrot with no difficulty.

he got angry with uraraka's words and started shouting at everyone surrounding, you shake your head and help ida with peeling the potatoes.

═════ ◈ ═════

═════ ◈ ═════

words ; 639