008 ; USJ

"Like hell I will." Bakugo-san huffs. "Hey, hey, we're here. Stop messing around." Aizawa-sensei says and I look out the window at a huge glass dome.

Some students cheer, while others... not so much.

---------------------------------------------------

AMAYA POV

I look at the big weird building we're at, silently gawking, 'It's so big..' (NO) I think, though I'm not the only one in awe.

"Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!" Some weird person with a very large jacket on says, I sweat-drop at their weird choice of clothing, I silently adjust my half straight-purple and half flowery-purple haori and pat the extendable katana on my thigh, making sure it's still there.

I look over to Midoriya-san and Uraraka-san and see them fangirl/boying over the weirdly dressed person and I sweat-drop. "I can't wait to show you what's inside!" The weird person says excitedly as she leads us all in.

I walk over to Aizawa-sensei and he looks at me, I loom back at him and shrink and hold his pant leg. He looks down at me with slightly widened eyes, I go dot-eyed 'Oh yeah.. I didn't tell them i could shrink' I look back at the front.

The class minus Todoroki-san and Bakugo-san gasp as we enter "This is gonna be awesome!" A few people cheer, "Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park!" Kirishima-san yells out in awe.

"A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Et cetera‐‐" The weird person rambles "I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But, you can call it, USJ!" I look at the surroundings and see what looks like a lake, some dry areas and some grassy areas.

I unconsciously grip onto Aizawa-sensei's pant-leg harder, "Just like Universal Studios Japan." someone shouts, I look over at them confused as I don't notice Aizawa-sensei walk over to weird lady. 'Huh? What's Universal Studios Japan? Is that some future stuff?' I think.

I notice Aizawa-sensei is no longer by my side and I look up and see him talking to the weird person, but with my heightened hearing, I easily hear what they're saying, like they're talking to me.

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already? Lemme guess, he booked an interview instead." Aizawa-sensei asks and I look over at them both 'Huh? All Might-san is supposed to be here too?' I think. "Actually, it's something else." Weird person replies "Hm?".

"Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power." They explain and I raise an eyebrow 'All his power?' I think.

"He's resting in the teacher's lounge." They say "That man is the height of irresponsibility." Aizawa-sensei complains, making me sweat-drop "Well, we should be okay with just the two of us.".

"The clock's ticking. We should get started." He says again and leans on a pillar near weird person. "Excellent. Before we begin, let me just say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five." they ramble again making the class sweat-drop "We get it!" they yell.

"Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust." I widen my eyes slightly 'That's dangerous..'. "Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Midoriya-san says, trying to hide his inner fan-boy as much as possible.

"That's true, but my Quirk could also very easily be used to kill." They say making a few people gasp, "Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous." I go dot-eyed 'Sounds like me... it's not a power though..' I think.

I space out, not finding what the weird lady is talking about interesting enough, soon I start getting a bad feeling and zone back in. I look down at the fountain and see a purple portal opening up, though nobody else seems to notice.

I quickly sprint over to Aizawa-sensei and aggressively tug his sleeve, he looks at me "What?". I point vigorously over to the fountain and Aizawa-sensei follows my line of sight, his eyes widening too.

I stare at the purple portal and I see a hand reach through and I widen my eyes, soon I see a face with a hand on it, and red eyes similar to Muzan Kibutsuji's. Aizawa-sensei narrows his eyes "Gather together and don't move!" Aizawa-sensei yells to everyone else who look at him confused.

"Thirteen, protect the students!" The class gasps, Kirishima-looks over at the portal "What's that?" he asks making everyone else look over there. A man wearing full black clothing and hands all over his body steps out of the portal, along with some other people I can only assume are villians. I can just smell the malicious intent. I dig my nails into my palms, blood dripping onto the concrete.

"Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" Kirishima-san asks putting his hand up to his forehead to be able to see better. Midoriya-san takes a step forward "Don't move!" Aizawa-sensei yells and everyone gasps.

He puts his yellow goggles on, "Those are villians" he grunts making everyone audibly gasp.