047 ; 'Quirk' Training

*✧ ───────── ✧*

*✧ ───────── ✧*

FROM THEN ON, YOU WERE STUCK WITH TRYING TO USE YOUR BLOOD DEMON ART A LOT WITHOUT GETTING TIRED.

you were mainly focusing on exploding blood, which you were sta in a corner for, slashing your arm and continuously producing it.

but you had been thinking back to your fight with uppermoon 6, wondering if you could attempt to use her blood art. it was quite dangerous, but would probably be handy in the future.

you pause your blood art, shaking your head to remove the tiredness and sitting up, thinking back to the battle.

so they were belts of sorts

you narrow your eyes at the ground, trying to perfectly memorise the blood art and how she used it.

they were sharp and durable, not easy to slice due to their stretchiness. you can't quite remember the pattern, but that doesn't matter, you'll memorize them with nezuko's kimono pattern.

you shut your eyes, blocking out all noise from around you and letting out a deep breath from your noise.

you scrunch your eyebrows up, feeling something protruding from your back.

you slowly open your eyes, peeking on your back.

you beam.

it was just as you remembered, two sashes sticking out from the middle of your back, each one with the pink hemp leaf pattern.

you grin proudly behind your muzzle, waddling over to aizawa and pointing over to the forest.

he looks back at your new addition, blinking in shock but nodding anyways, "just be careful"

you nod cheerily and skip out into the forest, unaware that someone else also saw your new 'quirk'.

you look back to the sashes coming out of your back, deflating as you realised they cut through your uniform.

you shake your head, attempting to move them, only to fail.

you huff, thinking back deeply to your battle.

you squint your eyes and try to move them again, gasping and looking back as you feel a little movement, now your sashes were a few inches apart, you fist pump,

yes!

thinking back again to what you just did, you feel the sashes move around you, grinning proudly as they swish around in front of you.

you walk off somewhere a little further away, coming across a short and stubbly tree.

you grin, swinging the sash towards it with some strength.

you smack a hand to your mouth as the surrounding three trees also collapse along with it, glancing back nervously to where you came from, sighing in relief. everyone still seemed preoccupied.

you look back, only to jump in shock.

standing there, was todoroki. he had his arms by his side and was staring blankly at you.

"you're not human, are you?"

you blink in shock, he stares at you impatiently.

you sigh,

someone was going to find out

reaching your hands behind your head, taking your muzzle off, you nod.

"you're correct. i'm not human"

he blinks.

"what are you, then"

you sweat-drop, "well, i'm not exactly from this universe either"

he tilts his head.

"i'm from the past, and a universe where man-eating demons exist"

he blinks in shock, "and i am, a demon"

he steps back, you shake your head.

"i don't eat humans though, i'm one of the few who don't"

he stares you down cautiously before shrugging, "alright"

you blink, "eh?"

he shrugs again, "good to know. goodbye"

he walks off with you unable to speak, you collect your words after he was mostly gone, "um, please don't tell anyone!"

but he was already gone, you shrink and sit on the ground, "he won't tell anyone.."

you huff and get back to training so aizawa doesn't call you out.

↠ ↞

TRAINING FOR THE DAY WAS FINALLY OVER AND NOW, IT WAS DINNER TIME.

"like we said, the pampering ended yesterday!!"

"wanna eat? then you gotta cook for yourselves!! today is curry!"

you deflate slightly,

wah.. i wish i could eat again..

"yes, ma'am" everyone says tiredly.

apparently class b had also joined you all earlier, right after you had gone off into the forest.

"bwa ha ha ha! you all look worse for fear! that's why this is no mere kitty chow you'll be making!"

you sigh as ida starts muttering about something, probably how to make the best meal.

he gets louder and starts scolding people to get on the job, you were tasked with cutting vegetables, which luckily you were quite skilled at.

bakugo was attempting to make fire with his explosions while momo was trying to make it with some rocks and sticks.

instead they ended up calling todoroki over to do it, which he seemed rather pleased to be doing.

once everyone was finished, majority of people started chowing down the food like they've never eaten before.

you had a plate of food in front of you as to not look suspicious and was just picking at it, making it look as if you were eating.

you glance off to the side, one of the pussycat's, another one which you hadn't initially met was staring curiously at you.

you meet her gaze and she blinks owlishly, you blink back.

right, i heard her quirk was to be able to know everything about everyone or something like that (gretchen weiners??)

you give her a closed eye smile and look back to your food.

*✧ ───────── ✧*

*✧ ───────── ✧*

words ; 850