046 ; Tired

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

THE NEXT DAY EVERYONE WAS WOKEN UP BRIGHT AND EARLY, AROUND 5:30AM.

you had decided to sleep that night along with the others.

"morning, kids"

everybody had bed hair and was terribly drowsy, you rub your eyes, patting down your hair slightly. you weren't usually sleepy after waking up, because you needed to be ready to fight immediately.

you stretch your neck, rolling it around and cracking your knuckles.

"today, the real training camp begins. ideally, you will all emerge stronger. strong enough to acquire your provisional licenses"

you tilt your head in question,

what's a provisional license? what's a license??

"more specifically, there's a growing hostile force out there. through this, you'll be prepared to face it... so stay sharp and work hard."

you scratch your head.

"to start.. here, bakugo. try throwing this."

"this is.. from the strength trials"

you blink,

so we're doing these trials again? i don't remember hat i got last time... i'm sure sensei knows

"last time, right after school started, your record was... 705.2 meters.. how much have you grown since then?"

"oh? testing to see if we've improved!" mina cheers, "we've been through a lot these past three months! i bet he can make it a whole kilometer!!"

you close your eyes,

that's not really how it works

"throw that sucker, bakugo!"

bakugo grins, lunging back, "here we freaking go... go to hell!!" he shouts and he pelts the ball forwards.

you sigh, shaking your head in disappointment.

aizawa looks down at the phone as it beeps, "709.6 meters."

"huh? not much farther than before.." sero points out, you snigger at bakugo as he looks seriously offended.

"yes. you have been through a lot these past three months. undoubtedly, you've all grown. but it's only your techniques and minds that have matured. well, and your bodies, a bit. but as you've all just seen, your quirks haven't kept up with the pace."

you look off to the side.

"starting today, you'll.... improve on your quirks."

you turn back to aizawa.

"this'll be so harsh that you'll wish you were dead, so do your best to stay alive.."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

words ; 356