004 ; Strength Assessment

Amaya POV:

A girl with brown hair and very pink cheeks raises her hand and I head over to the seat behind her giving her a closed eye smile on my way. "Okay, we'll head to the training hall (Does that exist? Idk well it does now) and we can all train and see how Kocho's quirk works."

I "Hmphh!" happily, and we start making our way to the thing they call a training hall not before putting on another version of the uniform, called a gym uniform. Which still has my protective gear on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya POV:

We start making our way to this training hall thing while I hide in the shadows, even though I have my protective gear on, it's still scary.

We make our way to what I guess is the training hall and make our way inside. (Just pretend they're doing the quirk test that they did on their first day again).

The first activity was a race of sorts, only 100m though, soon Aizawa-sensei speaks. 

"3, 2, 1 go!" He yells and I sprint to the end using barely half my speed while not even using my demon attributes, Aizawa-sensei looks at the thing in his hand surprised "1.02 seconds!".

3RD POV:

All the students' mouths are agape, 'Huh!? 1.02 seconds?? And her race was longer than our one! And she STILL got faster than any of us!?" Midoriya thinks 'HAH!? This extra got faster than me!?' Bakugo yells in his mind.

"Next, Grip strength!" Amaya nods and hold's the weird thing but as soon as she tries to squeeze it, it breaks and she starts crying, thinking she did something wrong.

Everyone just stares at the girl, shocked before Mina and Uraraka run up and tell her it's okay, which makes the girl stop crying.

They did sit-ups and toe touches, as well as standing long jump and side-steps, which Amaya did amazingly at all of them, greatly surprising the students and Aizawa, "Are we sure she isn't a pro already? Kero" Tsu asks Aizawa who doesn't reply and just continues gaping at her score which was far ahead of Todoroki and Momo.

Amaya POV:

The day quickly came to an end and I made my way back to my estate that I bought with my money.

FLASHBACK

The old lady at the currency converter (pretend they have one alright-) just gasps at how much 'olden day' money they have and checks how much it is worth. She hands them the few million dollars that the money is worth and Aizawa just looks at it completely shocked. (just go with it). "So, anything you want to buy?" Aizawa-sensei asks and I nod and write down 'I want to buy an estate that looks like my one where I'm from!' And Aizawa-sensei just eyes the paper, wide-eyed. "You have an estate where you're from!?" And I nod, happy that that's on of the qualities of being a hashira.