010 ; Shock

Aizawa lets some tears slip down his cheeks 'Dammit, Dammit! She was supposed to be mine, damned sun!' Shigaraki scratches away the tears brimming at his eyes, for some unknown reason he felt devastated by your death and he couldn't put a finger on it.

Midoriya cries out and Tsu also cries a lot, Todoroki looks down with sadness gleaming in his eyes and Bakugo grits his teeth in anger.

--------------------------------------------------

(BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS, I'M JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I HAVE NOT READ THE KNY MANGA SO I HAVE NO CLUE HOW BECOMING IMMUNE TO THE SUN WORKS. SO I WILL BE DOING SOMETHING RANDOM)

AMAYA POV

I open my eyes slowly, I go to touch my face and notice I don't have my muzzle on anymore, I look down and see I'm not in my demon slayer uniform anymore, instead I'm in a pretty floral kimono.

I look at my surroundings and see I'm surrounded by a bunch of Sakura and Wisteria trees, my mouth goes slightly agape as I awe at my surroundings.

Though I jump when I hear a voice beside me "Amaya.." my eyes widen as I hear the all-too familiar voice, I quickly snap my head in the direction, only to see Kanae standing there, I gasp.

"Kanae nee-san!" I yell and jump into her arms, not even noticing my missing stutter she immediately hugs me back "You don't know how much I've missed you Kanao, and Shinobu, Amaya" I look up to her with teary eyes "I'm so proud of you, you know? Even after being turned into a demon, you never harmed a human" you gulp.

"Am I... dead?" You murmur, and before Kanae gets a chance to speak "I'm so sorry Kanae nee-san! I failed you! I wasn't able to help Shinobu or Kano beat Muzan Kibutsuji! I'm such a failure!" I wail into her arms and she looks down at me with a smile before giggling softly, the giggle I have longed to hear for so long.

"You have not failed us, Amaya. And, it's not yet your time. You will be the first demon to conquer the sun." Kanae nee-san smiles at me before she starts to fade away "Wait! Kanae nee-san!" I yell out.

But before I can speak another word, my vision goes dark and I fall to the ground.

3RD POV

Shigaraki grist his teeth and scratches his neck in anger 'Dammit' he thinks, everyone looks utterly shocked and sad at the spot where you were last seen. "Kurogiri" Shigaraki calls in anger, and soon a portal is in front of him. But before he can take a step closer to it, a blinding light emerges from where you were once standing.

Everyone gasps and covers there eyes, preferring not to go blind. Soon the light dims, and everyone uncovers their eyes, desperate to see what that light was for.

But what they were not expecting, was for you to be standing in the middle of it, your previously burning skin, slowly recovering and healing, your muzzle in your hands.

Even you yourself, was very shocked 'I... conquered the sun? I can... help Kanao and Shinob beat Muzan Kibutsuji! That is, if I can get home...' you keep a blank but lightly shocked face while everyone gasps.

' you keep a blank but lightly shocked face while everyone gasps