055 ; Dorms

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

YOU HUM SOFTLY IN YOUR SLEEP, BUT ARE SHAKEN AWAKE BY SOMEONE.

you slowly blink open your eyes, looking up at aizawa.

"come on, it's time to move in to the dorms"

you nod, rubbing your eyes. you had slept the entire time from when you got back, to now.

aizawa exits your room and you pop up out of bed, digging out your uniform which you had made sure not to pack and getting quickly dressed.

you brush out your hair and grab your suitcase with all your clothes and other things, you pull it along with you as you exit your room. you had fashioned yourself a new muzzle, for the time being, being a thick rope.

you would have to go out and by some bamboo or something later.

you close your bedroom door behind you, giving it a final glance before hopping off and over to aizawa who was leaning against your wall.

you hum happily, he glances at you and nods.

"right. let's go"

you both walk out, he flinches slightly as you take his hand.

looking down at you to see you happily swinging your arms together. he sighs slightly,

she's probably 16 and has the mindset of a child. i guess this is what happens when you get turned into a demon, huh?

he just looks back forwards, squeezing your hand slightly.

»»-----------¤-----------««

YOU LOOK UP AT THE GIANT BUILDINGS AS YOU EXIT THE CAR.

the sign on the front read '1-a alliance'

you hum softly.

not long after, all of the rest of class a arrived.

you stood by todoroki, shrunken and resting your head on his leg.

"first of all, class 1a.. what's more important than anything is that you all have gathered together again safely"

everyone started chatting with each other, you just look up to the sky, getting distracted by a bird.

"now then..!"

you zone back in, looking at aizawa.

"i'm going to give you all a quick briefing in regards to the dorms.. but before that, just one thing.."

you hum slightly.

"it's true that the plan was for you to earn 'provisional hero licenses' after the training camp. but you didn't get them. so why were some of you walking around acting the way you did?"

you blink,

i forgot about those..

"now that i think about it, i remember those!!"

"so much was happening all at once that it completely slipped my mind.."

"what i'm about to say is important, so listen up. todoroki. kirishima. midoriya. yaoyorozu. ida. you five were present on 'that evening' at 'that place'.. you took it upon yourselves to proceed towards the site of bakugo and [name]'s rescue"

the others look shocked, you glance up at todoroki's blank face.

"from the look of things, all of your classmates understand.. the weight of your behaviour in deciding to go there. a lot of things have been pigeonholed in light of everything that happened, but i'll say this now. if it weren't for all might's sudden retirement.. with the exception of bakugo, [name], jirou and hagakure, i would have expelled you all as punishment"

you run your tongue over the back of your teeth.

"for the five perpetrators i mentioned.. it goes without saying, but.. the same punishment applies for the other twelve of you who were aware of their actions and did nothing to stop them. regardless of the reason, the fact that you all betrayed out trust doesn't change. from now on, if you all would do me the favour of following the established procedures and acting accordingly.. i would very much appreciate it.. and it would certainly go a long way towards restoring my trust. that is all! now, let's head in with smiles on our faces and lots of energy!"

you sweat-drop.

everyone looked disappointed in themselves, you hum slightly, looking at them all.

"c'mere" bakugo grabs kaminari by the collar, dragging him away, "huh? wha.. no, i don't wanna!"

bakugo drags him behind the bush, there was a burst of lightning and kaminari came out with a dumb face.

you tilt your head slightly,

bakugo hands kirishima some money.

you blink owlishly.

you smile slightly.

"hey, everyone!" you all turn to kirishima.

"i'm really sorry for everything..! this may not excuse my actions, but.. tonight, i'm treating you all to a barbecue with this money!"

everyone cheers, you give him a closed-eye smile.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

words ; 715

date posted ; 10/05/22

©_behindyou_