035 ; Final Exam Preparations

from now on i'm giving names to the chapters!

you blink,

i guess it sounds kinda fun

"I DIDN'T STUDY AT ALL!!"

a little while had passed, and it was now the final week of june, and final exams were rapidly approaching.

"between the sports festival and the internship, it totally slipped my mind!!"

you blink,

i don't know how good i am at this stuff.. i'm really only good at making poisons

mineta leans on his arm cockily, "sucks that there's gonna be a practical exam too"

mina and kaminari scream in shock, "we thought you were one of us!!"

"guys like you are only lovable when you're morons! there's just no demand for whatever you actually are..!"

you deadpan, you were sitting in eighth place.

you were right, you could easily tell anyone how any medicine was created, but when it comes to things like math? you had never even heard of it before coming here, so you certainly weren't very good there.

"ashido, kaminari! let's do the best we can!" midoriya encourages.

"it'd be great if we can all go the training camp, right?!" he cheers.

"yes!" ida does and arm movement.

"haven't you been attending class? how could you possibly fail?" todoroki says.

you hold back a snort.

kaminari holds his chest, "words hurt, y'know!!"

"you two.. if it's academics you need help with, i could lend a hand" momo offers, she was in first place after all.

"momo, wow!!"

"the practical exam, on the other hand, is a different story"

you turn to her, she had a dark aura surrounding her.

you frown and walk over and hug her, she blushes and smiles.

"i'm not as bad off as them, but.. how about helping me too? quadratic functions are kind of tripping me up.." jirou asks.

"mmhh mhpp!" you say, meaning you wanted to attend also.

"help me out too! you're good with kanji, right yaoyorozu?" sero pleads.

you turn to him and hum in confusion,

how can someone be bad at kanji? how does he even write?

momo blushes in happiness and excitement.

"yes! of course!!" she cheers.

words ; 344