053 ; All For One

• • • • • • ~ ʚĭɞ ~ • • • • • •

YOU LOOK UP AT THE MAN WHO HAD SPOKEN.

he was tall and beefy, wearing a formal black suit and wearing an odd mask over his face.

you glance backwards as all the villains start to appear from the same black liquid, frowning.

"you've failed again, huh, tomura? but you absolutely cannot get discouraged. you just need to try again. i brought your comrades back for you. and these kids"

you furrow your eyebrows, moving away from the man and towards bakugo.

"..because you deemed them to be 'important pieces'. try as many times as you'd like. that's why i'm here. everything.. is for your sake"

you were sure you knew who this man was, this was all for one. you overheard midoriya and all might talking about him in the staff room, and by the aura he was giving off, and the way he was described with strength enough to rival all might, this had to be him. 

"it looks like he's coming after all.."

right on time, all might shot down from the sky, ready to punch all for one, who holds both of his fists with his hands.

"i'm gonna make you give everything back. all for one!!!"

"you're going to kill me again, all might!!!"

the ground starts to break. underneath them

"you sure took your time getting here, didn't you?"

they break apart from each other, forcing everyone to fly back.

you hold your hands in front of you, sticking your feet in the ground so you don't move as much.

"the bar isn't more than 5 kilometers from here.. it too well over 30 seconds after i sent the nomu for you to arrive.. you've gone soft, huh, all might?"

"you're one to talk. what's the deal with that industrial mask you've got on?! don't you think you're trying a little too hard?!"

you rub some dust from your eyes.

"i won't make the same mistake i made 5 years ago, all for one. i'm going to take back young bakugo and young kocho! and this time around, you're getting locked away for good! your league of villain puppets too!" all might launches at all for one.

"that won't do... there's so much for us to do.. how difficult.. for both of us"

you jump back as all for one sends all might flying backwards with a small flick.

" 'atmospheric compression' + 'locomotive corkscrew' 'explosiveness' x4 'muscular enhancement' x3. this combo is pretty fun... maybe i'll collect some more augmentation-class ones"