023 ; Secret Love Child?

TIME'S UP!"

"THAT'S THE END OF THE SECOND ROUND, THE CAVALRY BATTLE!"

you 'mhp' happily and hug shinsou, making him blush and rub his neck.

you sweat drop at bakugo throwing a tantrum on the ground.

"now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away!" present mic cheers.

"in first place, team todoroki! in second place, team bakugo! in third place, testute- huh? what, it's team [name]!?"

you smile behind you muzzle, and your other teammates go back to their normal selves, all confused.

"when did you come from behind?!" he questions.

"thanks for your hard work" he grins and walks away from the rest of the team with you trailing behind him like a little puppy.

"in fourth place, team midoriya!"

you go dot-eyed as you watch midoriya burst into tears,

is he alright?

"these four teams... will advance... to the final round! now, we'll take an hours break for lunch before we start the afternoon's festivities! see ya!"

you wave bye to shinsou and run over to mina, since tsu was also on her way there.

"mhh!" you congratulate her, "mina, congratulations"

mina rubs the back of her neck, "well, bakugo just let me join to use against todoroki's ice, so i don't know if it reflects my abilities" you pat her head and smiles at her, making her cheeks go hot.

you wave and run off again, only to sweat drop as todoroki grabs your arm and drags you away somewhere.

YOU BLINK AT TODOROKI, AND THEN MIDORIYA WHO WAS BESIDE YOU.

"mm?"

"what did you want to talk about?" midoriya asks.

"if we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded.."

you deadpan, 

this seems serious and he's worrying about lunch?