009 ; Villains

"Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" Kirishima-san asks putting his hand up to his forehead to be able to see better. Midoriya-san takes a step forward "Don't move!" Aizawa-sensei yells and everyone gasps.

He puts his yellow goggles on, "Those are villains" he grunts making everyone audibly gasp.
———————————-

(Hero costume and Katana in above picture)

AMAYA POV

I look down at the purple portal thing with my usual blank stare and I seem to notice that a blue-haired guy with hands all over his body seems to be the center, or leader of all this. "Thirteen and Eraser head, huh?" Handy guy says and raises his hand slightly, though only I heard dur=e to my demon senses.

"The teacher's schedule we received the other day" I widen my eyes slightly and unnoticeably 'So it wasn't the press..' "Sais that All Might was supposed to be here" I furrow my eyebrows slightly 'Huh? All Might-san? What do they want with him...'.

I look over to the weird bird-like creature 'That looks like a demon..' but I take a quick whiff and notice it's not a demon 'Huh.. is that his quirk or something? it doesn't smell like a demon..' I think.

You look over to Aizawa who starts to talk "The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" 'Oh.. so he could also hear them? He must also have good hearing' you trail off slightly before focusing your attention back to the crowd of villains.

"Where is he?" The blue-haired villain mumbles as the other side-kick looking villains start walking forward "I went through all the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too.." he says, annoyed. I hide in the shadows more, wanting to help, but will die from the sun considering I wasn't able to install my sun gear quickly enough since I didn't need it back at home..

(You have been hiding in the dark away from the sun the whole time. only got slightly burned once)

"All Might... The symbol of peace.." The villain talks again "I can't believe he's not here" he raises his arms in a weird way, like he's about to do the wird thing where you fall on your knees and scream at the sky.

"I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" he puts his arms down and you glare at him from the shadows, though it's still hidden by your blank face.

Aizawa-sensei seemed to have had enough talking and his scarf and hair all start to defy gravity and float up in the air, most of the students look scared while some look angry.

"What? Villains!? There's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima-san rambles, Yoayoarozu-san (idk how to spell it) walks forward "Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" she asks "We have them, of course, but.." the weird person says.

Todoroki-san peers down at the villains "Did they only appear here, or around the school?" he ponders "Either way, if the sensors are not responding.... that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that." he analyzes "An isolated area separated from the main campus.. during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb." he glares down at the fountain "This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind".

The students sweat slightly and look down at the fountain nervously "Thirteen, start the evacuation" Aizawa-sensei tells them and they turn to him "Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible that someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering" he glances over to Kaminari-san "Kaminari" the said boy perks up to the call of his name "You try contacting the school with your quirk, too" he nods.