018 ; Obstacle Course, Part 1

"our school's selling point is freedom!" midnight licked her lips "as long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do!" she states making everyone cheer.

"now, take your places everyone!".

3rd pov

the lights turned on, all three lit up.

the first light went out.

the second light went out.

and finally, the third light went out.

"start!" midnights voice rang through everyone's ears as they all barged through the opening.

you stay behind as you watch people get squashed left right and center, you look at everyone nervously, worried for their safety.

"okay, here's the play by play!" present mic yells "are you ready to do the commentary, aizawa?" he asks a bit more quietly to the ravenette beside him.

you peer down at everyone's feet, noticing an opening for you to fit through.

you shrunk to a small size, and dashed through peoples legs, somehow managing to go unnoticed.

within seconds you had reached the front of everyone "let's get started right away, aizawa! what should we pay attention to in the early stages?"

"this bit now".

people complained as they were getting squashed "hey, hey--!"

"it's too narrow!--"

voices rang through the medium-sized tunnel, you decide to finally move and run forwards.

"hey, hey! class a's kocho has trudged ahead!" everyone in the tunnel gasped, including your class.

you jump up as you avoid the ice that was spread all across the floor, you turn back and notice todoroki coming in close behind you.

you didn't care much for winning, so you purposely slowed down a little, though not enough to make it seem like you're mocking him or anything.

the people stuck in the ice behind you whined and complained as they tried to free themselves of the ice that was containing their feet.

to todoroki's slight disadvantage, this helped a few of our classmates get passed the tunnel and out into the open.

"take that!" bakugo screams, making you shake your head.

"naive, todoroki-san!" yaomomo calls.

"i won't let you get away so easily! you half-and-half bastard and demon girl!" bakugo yells and uses his explosions to propel himself towards you both.

"you got me with that one, you won't get me again!" ojiro yells as he uses his tail to bounce himself across the ice, while tokoyami uses dark shadow to push himself forward.

"woah, that was close!" mina shouts as she jumps over some of the ice, only to start slipping as she lands back on it.

you slow down even more, wanting to give the others an advantage.

you turn your head back and see shinso using some dummies to carry him across the ice, your eyes brighten and you smile and wave at him.

his cheeks turn slightly pink and he waves back.

you grimaced as mineta rushes towards todoroki, your eyes widen as he gets hit by a robot arm, getting flung away.

heading straight towards you.

your eyes widen even more as he crashes face first into your chest, knocking you both over.

he lays on your chest and gropes your breasts perversely with drool coming out of his mouth, "so soft~" he giggled manically.

"eep--!" he yells as you kick him off yourself, rubbing your hands on your chest as if trying to rub off his touch.

you glared dangerously at him and turn around, huffing angrily, before rushing back forwards.

your eyes lay upon multiple robots, their eyes venture to you "target acquired." it speaks, "obstacles have shown up suddenly! starting with.. the first barrier! robo inferno!".

chatter echoes through the space, all about the robots that have recently showed up.

you growl as your eyes go slitted, you pounce at the robot, slashing it into bits with a single flick of your wrist.

surrounding student's widened their eyes at your easy feat of destroying the zero-pointer robot, "would you look at that!? class a's kocho slices up a robot in one go!" present mic cheers.

following short after, todoroki raises his hand "if they went through all this trouble, i wish they would've prepared something better." he says and places his hand on the ground, sending waves off ice towards the tall robots, completely encasing them in ice.

"he stopped them!" people yell from behind as todoroki is already out of their view. "between their legs! we can get through!" they yell happily, "i wouldn't if i were you" todoroki states as he runs past the robots.

"i froze them when they were unbalanced. they'll fall over" he finished.

your eyes widened as you watched the robots topple over.

the same words repeated in your head, 'protect humans'

your eyes went slit as you charged forwards towards the tumbling robots.

"todoroki from class a! he attacked and defended in one hit! how elegant! amazing! he's the first one out after kocho! hold on, why is kocho running back!?" present mic yelled through the speakers.

just as the frozen robots were about to collapse onto two students, you lunged at them and sliced them to bits, landing safely on the ground.

you run over to where the two students are, "mpph! mhh?" you say, as if asking if they're okay.

"thanks amaya-chan! i'm all right"

"yeah, i'm good"

you give them a closed eye smile. "would you look at that! class a's kocho saves two students from getting crushed!" present mic announces.

you pat the both of them on the head before running back off past the robots.

"class a's bakugo! since the bottom's block he goes over top! how clever!"

(sorry for the short chapter! i have somewhere to be and id rather post something rather than nothing)