016 ; Crow

You sighed in relief, happy that was finally over, you were glad nobody asked where your parents were, you would have had to lie and say they're out of town or something.

You walk outside and decide to sit underneath the stars for the whole night.

-------------------------------------------------

3RD POV

It was the lesson before lunch the next day, and the class was sitting bored through Present Mic's English class, just anticipating the sports festival in a few days.

The lesson is suddenly interrupted by yelling coming from a while away, seemingly outside. Everyone's heads turned to the windows, only to see a black crow with a pink bow around it's neck flying frantically towards the class room.

A few people gasped.

The crow flies in, heading towards a particular person.

"CAW! Y/N-sama!!!" The crow cried and you widened your eyes and put your hand out, letting the sobbing crow land on your hand.

"Mpph! Mhpp mhh mpph!" you say to the crow and it nods "CAW! I missed you Y/N-sama!" It whined and snuggled into your neck.

The class looks awe struck, I mean they just saw a talking crow. And not a talking human with a crow head like Tokoyami, a legit crow.

"Uh, do you know this.. crow?" Present Mic asked as he suspiciously eyed the crow, surprised when it suddenly jumped up.

"All of you stay away! My master is better than you all! She's so much stronger! She beat a lower ra--" he's cut off by you putting your finger on his beak, he 'hmph's and goes back on your shoulder.

Mic sighed and the class continued to stare.

"Please, Kocho. Restrain your... pet..." He said and the crow glared at him, "Hmphh" you nodded.

Class returned to 'normal' after that, though it wasn't really normal. Everyone would spare glances at you every few minutes, only to flinch in surprise as the crow glared at them.

Around 40 minutes later, the bell had rung for lunch. (Ok, IK the timeline is entirely wrong and this should've already happened, but I forgot)

As the door to your class was opened, everyone was shocked to see dozens of people gathering around the door.

"Wha-What's going on?" Uraraka asked, you sensed her discomfort and walked forward, grabbing her hand softly, making her face turn 50 different shades of red.

"Th-thanks..." she mutters.

"What business do you have with class 1A?" Iida asks and puts a hand up like a robot, luckily your crow, Fumetsu, was asleep soundly on your shoulder, he must have been exhausted from flying around looking for you.

"We can't get out!" Mineta whined as he ran forward "What'd you come here for, anyway!" he threw up his fist.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry" Bakugo said, you raised an eyebrow 'What? Aren't we on the same side?'.

"We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack" he explained and you nod, even though he wasn't talking to you.

You watch with dotted eyes as he steps right into one guys face.

"There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" he yelled making you sweat-drop.

"Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!" Iida reprimanded while doing a choppy hand, while Uraraka and Midoriya shuffled nervously.

"I came to see what the famous class A was like," A familiar voice spoke out, "But you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?" he asks and your eyes met a familiar tuft of purple locks, making your eyes brighten.

"Mphh!" you said happily and let go of Uraraka's hand, immediately hugging him, making him freeze and a few to look at him.

"You know him, Y/N-chan?" Midoriya asked and you just 'Hmm' happily.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned " he spoke with a tint of pink on his cheeks, unknowingly receiving a few glares.

He scratched the back of his neck "There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't get into the hero course. Did you know that?" he asked.

Bakugo growled, "The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course" he explained and your eyes brightened again "Hmm!" you 'said' happily, which nobody understood, but you were saying 'I hope you get into my class!'.

"And it seems that they may also transfer people out" he said and your mind instantly drifted to Mineta.

Him saying that seemed to have made a few of the class 1A members nervous.

"Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, If you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." he said.

'This person's bold, too!' Uraraka, Iida, and Midoriya think simultaneously.

As the newcomer and Bakugo had a stare off, a new person came in yelling "Hey, hey! I'm from class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!" He spat everywhere, which you skillfully dodged each piece while still latched onto the purple-haired male.

'Another bold person!' they thought again.

"If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!" the other new male yelled, to which Bakugo just walked off "You ignorin' me, bastard!?" he questioned.

"Wait a minute, Bakugo! What're you gonna do about all this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!" Kirishima interjected "It doesn't matter." "Huh!?" "It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top. 

"Dammit, you bastard!".

Kirshima balled his fist up and started crying manly tears "That's so simple and manly!".

You grabbed the purple-haired male's hand as he starts walking off "Why are you following me?" he questioned and you just gave him a closed-eye smile.

He just huffed and continued walking into the lunch room, he still hadn't noticed the crow on your shoulder.

You'd arrived at the lunch rooms and you had both claimed and empty table.