013 ; Even More New People?

I dry my hands and walk over to my phone, checking the time. '4:00PM Sunday' It read, I nod 'We're back at school tomorrow' I smile beneath my muzzle.\

I decide I should go to sleep, just to make sure I've regained all my energy. I didn't need to sleep at all, but It certainly helps me have full strength and energy so I do it occasionally, mostly when I'm bored, like right now.

------------------------------------

AMAYA POV

I wake up to my annoying alarm which I made sure to set, since sometimes my sleeping can get out of hand. After the hashira meeting, I ended up sleeping for around a year, so I made sure I set an alarm..

I turn it off and rub my eyes slightly, I scratch my cheek and hop out of bed, feeling refreshed already. I take a quick shower and change into my school uniform, taking off any sun-protective gear, since I don't need it anymore.

I check myself in the mirror I made sure to put in and nod, I grab my phone and keys and head out the door, locking it behind me.

As I step out of the house into the sun I smile underneath my white muzzle, 'Ah.. it feels so good to be in the sun again' I think.

I check the time and nod again, 'I got 20 minutes still' I decide to walk a little slower today, to be able to bask in the sun even more.

I enter the school with 10 minutes left and decide to wonder for a while, zoning out and not watching my surroundings. And of course, I bump into someone.

I look up and see a tall blonde guy, with weird blue eyes (you made yourself 5'6 today) honestly, his eyes reminded you of Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo.

The tall man stared back at me for a moment before talking "Oh! I'm sorry!" he smiles widely and I just stare at him blankly. "Are you okay?" he asks and I just nod "Okay! That's good!" and now instead of the blonde boy, I see Rengoku-san.

I raise my hand and start patting his head, making him freeze slightly "EEEEEE!" I hear a few feet away making me turn my gaze, while stilling patting who I know see as Rengoku's head. "Mirio!! Did you get a girlfriend!?" the girl squeals before rushing over to me.

"Ohhh! She's so cute! How old are you? What's your name? What's with the muzzle? When did you two meet? Your hair is so pretty!" she bombards me with questions making me go dot-eyed and lower my hand from the males head.

"Sorry about that!" he says to me "I actually just bumped into her! I don't know who she is" he smiles and I look at the light-blue haired girl, who know in my vision looks like Mitsuri-chan. "Ohh? So she's not your girlfriend?" she asks but jumps slightly when I start patting her head.

"Eh?" I pat her head happily and hum slightly "Awh! She's so cute! What's she doing this for though?" she questions as I continue patting her head happily, but she turns her head somewhere else, making me also turn my head.

I see another boy with dark-blue hair who has his head against the wall and is muttering something "Ah! Tamaki-kun! Look at this cute girl we met!" she squeals and runs over to him. He looks up slightly and I just stare at him blankly.

His face goes red and he looks down, and now instead of him, I saw Muichiro-kun

His face goes red and he looks down, and now instead of him, I saw Muichiro-kun. I raise my hand again and he flinches slightly before freezing as I begin to pat his head.

The blonde-haired one laughs heartily and turns to me "Now, what is your name?" he asks with a wide smile and I just stare at him, taking my hand off the blue-haired boys head.

He sweat-drops, but I think back to the time and realize I should probably head to class. I give them a closed-eye smile before running off to class.

 I give them a closed-eye smile before running off to class

(that run)

I open the door to class and step in, making Ashido-san run to me "Ah! Kocho-chan!! How are you doing??" she asks and I just give her a closed-eye smile. She hugs me tightly and I pat her on the head before we walk to our seats. (you sit behind Uraraka)

I plop down and as soon as I do, Aizawa-sensei walks into class, with a few bandages, but nothing too serious. "Morning" he says as he walks up to the podium "Are you doing okay Aizawa-sensei?" Uraraka-san asks "My well-being doesn't matter".

"Also, the fight is not yet over" he says as a few people start thinking of what that could mean, thinking 'more villains?' and stuff like that.

"The U.A sports festival is drawing near" 'Eh? Sports festival.. what's that??' I wonder "That's a super normal school event!" the class cheers making me sweat-drop 'Must be something important'.

"The sports festival!" everyone squeals "That's a super normal school event--!" Kirishima-san gets cut off by Kaminari-san putting a hand on his face, "Wait a minute" "Is it okay to have a sport festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jirou-san asks.

"What if they attack us again or something..?" Ojiro-san asks "Apparently they think of it as U.A showing that our crisis management system is rock solid by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains".

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports" Mineta questions worriedly, making Midoriya-san look back at him "Mineta-kun. You've never seen the U.A sports festival?" he asks, bewildered.

I sulk in my seat 'I've never seen it.. Is it really that important..?' I unconsciously shrink in my seat, making me the size of a toddler, luckily without anyone noticing.

I only notice when Aizawa-sensei glared at me, I sweat-drop and grow back to normal height. "Our sport's festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And know for Japan, what has taken place of those Olympics is the U.A sports festival!" he finishes.

I turn back and notice Mineta-san looking horrified "Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!" Yaomomo-san says with a clenched fist "I know that" Mineta-san stammers.

"After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." Kaminari-san points out "A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidecicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb" Jirou-san mocks.

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up a bit" Aizawa-sensei says making you straighten up a bit 'I hope I'll be home by then..' I think.

Though the others seem to have perked up a bit more than me "One chance a year-- a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" Aizawa-sensei says "Yes, sir!" the class cheers.

"Homeroom is dismissed."