044 ; Beast Mountain

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋYOU GO DOT-EYED AS YOU HIT THE DIRT GROUND

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
YOU GO DOT-EYED AS YOU HIT THE DIRT GROUND.

"this is our private territory, so feel free to use your quirks! you've got three hours to reach the facility on foot! make it through..the beasts forest!" a large voice announces from above.

you rub your eyes and pull your cheeks downwards.

but you blink in shock as a large beast emerges from a group of trees. it seemed to be made of dirt and it was howling and screeching.

you huff, unsure of what to do. but your doubts are eased as the beasts body starts to chip.

your eyes go slotted and you ready your nails, slicing the dirt monster to bits before smiling and running along.

you look down to your nails, pausing and frowning. they had dirt stuck underneath them, you frown.

yucky...

you pick the dirt out of your nails and decided on either using your katana or just punch and kick them.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
YOU WANDER AROUND THE VAST EXPANSE OF TREES AND BUSH.

you had destroyed a few monsters, but you were now just aimlessly walking around.

you didn't want to get to the end to early before the others, but at this point it felt as if you were nearing the edge of the forest.

you hadn't seen anyone else since you were first dropped down, and you had been wandering for about an hour or two.

you shrug,

oh well, might as well go to the end

you brush your uniform from any possible dirt before walking over tow here you can see a large building with a few people sitting outside.

you hmph proudly as you exit the trees, but sweat-drop,

uh oh.. i might be a bit early

the two pussy-cats and aizawa look at you in shock, aizawa knew you had demon strength and speed, but that fast? you got to the end faster than some pro heroes!

you wave happily at them, the blonde ghetto snaps out of her shocks and awes excitedly.

"oh, you're just so cute!" she hugs you tightly before aizawa can hold her back, you go dot-eyed. "hmm?"

"oh can i keep her, aizawa?" she squeals happily and shakes you around.

he shakes his head in disappointment.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

IT TOOK THE OTHERS AROUND ANOTHER FIVE HOURS TO GET THERE WITH YOU.

they all looked utterly exhausted and were dirty and dishevelled.

they were all complaining about being hungry and tired, all too tired to notice you had already been there.

you were sitting by kota, the young kid wearing the red devil-hat.

he glared at you when you sat beside him, but you just stared off at a little bunny rabbit hopping by. so he just decided to ignore you.

"kota! come over and say hello. you'll be spending a week with these guys after all.." mandalay, the hero with brown hair gestures over.

he stays planted in his spot.

midoriya decides to walk over to him instead, sticking his hand out with a kind smile, "hi. i'm midoriya from u.a. high school's hero course. nice to meetcha"

you gasp as kota punches him right in the probate area with ida shouting at him short after.

you blink in shock and awe.

"drop your things off in your rooms, then come to dinner in the mess hall. after that, you'll bathe. then it's bedtime. the real training starts tomorrow. now hurry up."
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀

"ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀

words ; 575