024 ; Cheerleading

Thank you for 5k reads!!

midoriya looks at you with shock and worry, "i'm so sorry, [name]-chan.."

you shake your head, "don't worry about it, okay?" you smile at him and walk off, not bothering to place your muzzle back on.

"HEY GUYS" you smile.

"oh! [name], you're not wearing your muzzle?" momo asks.

you shake your head, jiro smiles "you look really pretty without it"

you grin at her, but turn to the side as you sense two people approaching the three of you.

"yoayorozu, jiro, [name]" kaminari calls, but the two boys feel themselves blushing as you turn to them, without your muzzle on.

Mineta drools.

"hm, did you need something?" momo asks.

"well, i'm sure you already know since you're class rep and all, but they said everyone has to wear those clothes to do a cheer battle in the afternoon" mineta points to a bunch of cheerleaders.

you raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

jiro gasps with a blush on her cheeks.

"i didn't hear anything about an event like that, though... "

"you don't have to believe me, but we heard from mr. aizawa" kaminari nods along.

"i thought maybe you'd forgotten, os i'd tell you just incase"

you smile a not-so nice smile at them.

"okay then. but if i found out you were lying, don't run away, okay?" you give them a closed eye smile.

they shiver slightly but nod and run off.

momo places a finger on her chin, "that's a little suspicious, but if its and order from mr. aizawa, i don't want to get in trouble..."

you and jiro nod.

"well, let's go to the change rooms, then. we must get the other girls on the way also"

A LIGHT BLUSH IS SEEN ON YOUR CHEEKS AS YOU STARE AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR

"this is worse than mitsuri-chan's uniform.." you mumble and try and pull the skirt up, but down at the same time.

mina checks you out and whistles, "you looking mighty fine, [name]!"

you blush and cover your face, not used to compliments like that, "thanks.."

"let's get going, then! lunch is nearly over" hagakure squeals.

you all nod.

"NOW THAT LUNCH IS OVER, IT'S FINALLY TIME TO REVEAL THE LAST GAME!" present mic shouts

"but before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! this is just a sports festival! so we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! we've even brought real cheerleaders from america to liven things up!"

you stare around defeatedly as none of the other girls are in cheer uniforms.

"what's the matter, class a? what kind of fan service is that?"

kaminari and mineta stare at each other with raised thumbs, while the other boys look away with a deep blush, mostly after looking at you.

your eye twitches as a shadow comes over your eyes, the other girls look worriedly at you.

suddenly, you were gone from your spot, making them shocked.

you bend down behind kaminari and mineta.

"what did i say at lunch?" you whisper in their ears, your voice giving off a scary vibe.

"a-ah, [name]..!" mineta stutters.

you smile eerily at them.

"i'll give you three seconds, to run"

and with that they had both dashed off, screaming their heads off.

you just smile and stand back up, while the other shiver.

"who knew such a cute girl could be so scary?"

"she's terrifying.." they all mutter.

you walk back over to the girls, momo falls to her knees in shame.

"why am i always caught up in mineta's schemes?"

you and uraraka pat her back, "i even used my quirk for the outfits.."

"those guys are so dumb!" jiro blushes as she throws both her pom poms down.

"well, there's still time before the finals, and it'd be a pain if things got tense. it's fine. let's do it!" hagakure shakes her body.

"what!?"

"toru-chan, you like this, huh?"

short chapter >:)

words ; 728