039 ; Strategies

you side-eye momo as she seems to be thinking of something but ultimately ignore it in search for aizawa.

CONSTANT POPPING SOUNDS AND THE SOUND OF FEET HITTING CONCRETE IS THE ONLY THING REACHING YOUR EARS AS YOU ALL KIND OF WALK AROUND

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CONSTANT POPPING SOUNDS AND THE SOUND OF FEET HITTING CONCRETE IS THE ONLY THING REACHING YOUR EARS AS YOU ALL KIND OF WALK AROUND.

"i know i said 'anything', but what are those?"

you turn back to momo, she was making small little dolls.

"they're russian matryoshka dolls."

"right. just yell if your quirk starts acting weird."

you all starts walking again.

"i'm not surprised, todoroki.."

"about what?"

"that you could hammer out a strategy against aizawa sensei just like that. always figuring out the best approach within your judgement."

you turn to momo.

"it's nothing special" todoroki says.

"nothing special.. really? we both got into u.a. under special recommendation.. we had the same starting point. but when it comes to practical hero skills.. is still haven't shown anything worth mentioning.."

you hum quietly.

"it was your leadership that got me through the cavalry battle.. then tokoyami knocked me out of the tournament before i could do anything.."

you hum and tug at todoroki's pants, his eyes widen, "yaoyorozu. your matryoshkas.."

she gasps and looks up, "he's here!!" todoroki shouts', "i'm sorry, i.."

"yes, you should've acted sooner" aizawa hangs from his scarf from the pole.

"tch!" todoroki goes to swing at him, but stops as he gets wrapped up in the scarf.

"yaoyorozu, kocho, go!!"

you turn to him, "uh.. oh!"

you grab momo's hand and run away, you would come back for him after, aizawa wouldn't ahr him too bad, anyways.

"that's your plan, then? fine.." aizawa says as he jumps to the floor, pulling the scarf and hanging todoroki up from the wires above.

you run alongside momo, you could basically hear the thoughts running through her head.

"your loss of self-confidence since the sports festival is evident."

your gaze turns backwards as aizawa starts catching up to you both.

you blink as both yours and momo's arms are trapped in the scarf, 'allow me to hit you where it hurts. i'll make this nice and slow"

your purple eyes go slitted as you slice the scarf on your wrist, before following after momo and running back towards todoroki.