037 ; Final Exams

To anyone reading this in ukraine or queensland, i wish you luck and i hope you're safe!

everything was so confusing, you had never learnt anything like this before.

but you managed and figured out majority of the things.

THREE DAYS OF EXCRUCIATING EXAMS HAD PASSED, AND IT WAS NOW HE DAY OF THE PRACTICAL EXAM

everyone was saying it would be with robots, but you hope not. if it was robots, nobody would learn anything.

"let's begin your practical exam"

everyone was lined up in front of aizawa and a few other teachers, everyone was dressed into their hero costumes.

(okay, like- i lowkey don't remember what y/n's hero costume is. so i'm just going to make it like uzui's uniform, but a skirt, and your katana is underneath the skirt in it's shrunken form.)

"it is, of course, possible to fail this exam. if you want to attend the training camp, then don't mess up."

"sure are a lot of teachers here.." jirou points out.

you nod, "hmm"

"knowing you guys, you probably asked around.. and you might think you have a vague idea of how this'll go."

"it's a robot rumble, like the entrance exam!!" kaminari cheers.

you blink.

"fireworks! curry! truth or dare!!" mina adds on with a raised fist.

you blink in shock as a small animal jumps from aizawa's scarf,

is it really that spacious?

"not quite!! various circumstances have demanded a revision to the exam format!"

"the principal!"

what's a principal?

"a revision..?"

the small animal uses a part of aizawa's scarf to climb safely onto the ground.

"well, you see.. from now on, we'll focus on battles against flesh-and-blood opponents. it is critical that our teaching simulates practical experience as closely as possible!"

you get distracted by a butterfly.

"as such.. you students will be.. pairing up.. and fighting one of the teachers you see here!"

you zone back in and blink in slight shock,

against.. a teacher?

"against.. a teacher?!" uraraka speaks out in shock.

"your pairings and assigned teacher.. have already been decided. your battle moves, your grades, your friendships with one another.. all these factors and more were considered, so without further ado.. first.. todoroki.. with yaoyorozu and kocho.."

you smile behind your muzzle.

"against me.." aizawa says, you look up at him.

words ; 373

super shortt!!!