003 ; Demons And U.A. High

(GIVE THIS EDIT SOME LOVE IT IS LITERALLY SO AMAZING)

Both heroes look shocked, as that's a big drawback of Amaya's 'quirk'. " So, why do you have a weapon on you anyway. Especially the only one that can kill you" All Might asks slightly suspiciously.

Amaya thinks for a while 'Should I tell them? They might not believe me. Whatever, I don't think they'll stop until they get answers' She thinks.

The heroes watch as she stares off into space for a while and then starts writing again, 'To kill demons'

_____________________________________________

3RD POV:

They both look at her shocked, but at the same time they don't really believe her. "Can you explain what a demon is?" Aizawa asks Amaya, who just nods and starts writing once again.

'Demons are man eating creatures who hunt at night, they are created by the first ever demon, Muzan Kibutsuji. Demons are only killed by sunlight and Nichirin blades.'

Both pro heroes start to piece together information.

'Nearly any demon who says Muzan's name aloud, is affected by a curse he has put on their bodies, which destroys all his cells in their bodies. I think you've pieced together now, that I am a demon. Though I never have and never will eaten a human and that's the reason I wear my muzzle, to make usre that never happens. There are a few demons who have broken out of Kibutsuji's curse, me being one of them. In the demon race there are different ranked demons, the strongest ones being apart of the 12 Kizuki. The 12 kizuki consists of 6 upper moons and 6 lower moons, the upper moons being the demons most closely related to Muzan, yet the hardest to kill.'

Aizawa and Toshinori just nod while they look over all that information. "Okay.. Amaya, what year do you think it is?" Aizawa asks, she just looks confused but writes 'It's 1920 (something)'.

Both the pro heroes eyes' widen and they look at eachother, "Look, Amaya. You're in the future, but not only that I think you're in a different dimension. There has never been any kind of demon or immortal creature in our history books" Toshinori says, and Amaya's eyes widen.

Amaya POV:

'The future? And another dimension!? This can't be real.. I miss Shino-Nii!' I think while I start to tear up,

 I miss Shino-Nii!' I think while I start to tear up,

(LIKE THAT)

Aizawa-san and Yagi-san just look at me worried.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN AMAYA STOPS CRYING 'CAUSE IM LAZY

"Okay Kocho-san, you'll be attending my class from now on" Aizawa-sensei says and I nod.

TIMESKIP TO CLASS (DAY BEFORE USJ CAUSE YES)

(Also Amaya's UA uniform has long stocking and gloves, and her haori to cover herself from the sun but her Hero costume is her kimono and still with her haori hood, pretend the haori has a hood okay-)

_____________________________________________________________________________

3RD POV:

"Everybody sit down, today we will be having a new student. Her name is Amaya Kocho"

Mainly the whole class is excited, and Mineta and Denki are cheering because it's a girl and they're wishing for her to be pretty. Mina and Uraraka are excited for another girl in class and some others just couldn't care less.

"Ok, you may come in Kocho" Aizawa speaks again, Amaya just pushes the large doors open and makes her way next to Aizawa, making sure her hood is covering her face from the sun. She stares at the class with her usual blank eyes and just gives them a closed eye smile, trying to say 'Hello' but it just comes out as "Mphh!"

The class just looks at her confused nut some of a tinge of pink on their cheeks, all wondering why she wears a muzzle but Aizawa speaks again "She doesn't talk, so I'll answer a few questions for her." A few people put their hands up.

Amaya points to a boy she thinks looks like a fluffy puppy and he asks "Oi extra, what's with the muzzle. You a dog or something?" Amaya just stares at him with dotted eyes while thinking 'If anyone look's like a dog it's you..' "She is wearing the muzzle for personal reasons, so do not ask her about it" Aizawa says. Amaya think he acts a lot like Sanemi and Inosuke.

Next Amaya points to a boy with blue hair, "Why is your uniform modified? You are not allowed to wear hoods inside!" He says and Amaya just looks up slightly to Aizawa who answers for her "A downside of her "quirk" is that she will shrivel up and die if she goes in the sun, though there is a slight chance she will eventually be able to"

The class looks shocked at that answer and notes not to have the blinds open too much. Next, Amaya points to a boy with green hair "What is her quirk?" Amaya who still doesn't understand the whole concept of quirks just has dotted eyes again, Aizawa just mumbles something to himself and says " Her "quirk" is demon".

Most of the class thinks that sounds like a cool quirk, "Okay Kocho, sit behind Uraraka. Uraraka raise your hand"

Amaya POV:

A girl with brown hair and very pink cheeks raises her hand and I head over to the seat behind her giving her a closed eye smile on my way. "Okay, we'll head to the training hall (Does that exist? Idk well it does now) and we can all train and see how Kocho's quirk works."

I "Hmphh!" happily, and we start making our way to the thing they call a training hall not before putting on another version of the uniform, called a gym uniform. Which still has my protective gear on it.