019 ; Obstacle Course, Part 2

words ; 1268

you give them a closed eye smile. "would you look at that! class a's kocho saves two students from getting crushed!" present mic announces.

you pat the both of them on the head before running back off past the robots.

"class a's bakugo! since the bottom's block he goes over top! how clever!"

you turn your head back and see a few more of your classmates following bakugo's idea, also using their quirks to leap over the fallen robots

"hey, hey! the first barrier's a piece of cake? then what about the second!?"

the students gasped in fear staring down at the bottomless pit just ahead of them.

'i remember a blood art like this, i just need to walk along the ropes'

"if you fall, you're out! if you don't want to fall, then crawl! it's 'the fall'!" present mic yells.

"when did they build this stage?" uraraka wonders aloud.

tsu crouches in front of a rope "eh? tsuyu-chan?" uraraka asks.

"ribbit!" tsu shouts as he leaps onto the rope, using her frog quirk to keep her steady.

"she's fast!" mina gasps.

you walk up to the two girls, and 'hmm' as your way of saying good luck.

"good luck to you too, amaya-chan!" uraraka says happily only to widen her eyes as you leap onto the rope.

you stop in the middle, seeing a shine of something making you turn back.

"glitter! here it is! here's my chance to show off!" a girl with pink hair says with a wide smile, "it's time for my support items to be in the limelight!" she cheers.

"look, all you support companies across the country. wire arrows and... hover soles! glitter!"

you awe slightly at her cool gadgets before shrugging and continuing to jog along the rope, making people around you awe how you can do it so easily.

you turn your head to the ledge of the rock pillar you just went on, seeing a metal arrow lodge itself into the rock.

following the wire your eyes meet the goggles of the pink haired girl, you awe as her boots take off, sending her into the air towards the pillar you're standing on.

"come, take a look, all you companies! especially you big ones!" she cheers as she starts to descend in the darkness, only to use another gadget to propel herself upwards.

"look at my super cute babies!" she yells as she finally lands on the pillar you're on.

you give her a closed eye smile and pat her head, she reminded you somewhat of a mix of uzui and mitsuri.