012 ; Letters

I bend down to pat him (idk the gender, so I'll just say he) and he purrs slightly before bringing my hand over to a small box on his back, I bring my hand to it and open it up.

Inside finding two pieces of paper, one folded, and a fountain pen with some ink. On one of the papers, there seems to be writing so you quickly open it and read what's inside.

Dear Amaya-san,

It seems as though you have been transported into another world, am I correct? Most likely a blood demon art of sorts.

I have sent Chachamaru to come and find you, so you can read this letter and respond to us, letting us know if you're alright.

Please write back to us as soon as possible, and include where you may be, anything that has happened and any possible ideas for you to get home.

We hope you are doing okay, wherever you are and that you can get back home to everyone safely.

-Love Tamayo, Yushiro.

I smile softly at the letter and look back down at Chachamaru, I decide I should write the ltter at home so I pick him up and quickly make my way home.

-----------------------------------------------

AMAYA POV

I race home that day, so I can write back to Tamayo-san and Yushiro-san as quickly as possible.

As I rush into the house I accidentally slam the door shut making me sweat-drop 'oops..' I think before shaking my head.

I grab some paper, ink and a fountain pen and place it on my desk, they do use different ways of writing now but I find it easier to use ink and a fountain pen. I even use it at school, which nobodies seemed to notice me doing.

I sit down at my desk and put on my playlist that I've gathered which includes some songs I like, I don't really understand what most of them are talking about, but I like the sounds they make.

( Playlsit : Stuck somewhere new playlist )

I smile happily as the song 'Cpr' comes on, I had no clue what a lot of the words meant but I listened to it anyways.

I put the paper in front of me and dip the pen in the ink, quickly thinking up something to write.

Dear Tamayo and Yushiro

I miss you both, and yes I have been transported somewhere new, by what I guess was the demon's blood demon art.

I have been teleported into the year 20XX, but I also believe that I am in a whole other universe.

Reason being, there is zero trace of any kind of man eating monsters. Even though the demon slaying corps was unknown by the government, there would still be traces of it, and demons in general, but there is nothing.

I have been transported into a world where 80% of the population have superpowers called 'quirks' and the 20% are considered 'quirkless'. So me being a demon has been told to be a quirk.

I still don't fully  understand what everything is, but it's most certainly different than back home.

In this world there are basically two different sides, heroes, and villains. Except heroes aren't allowed to kill the villains, only disable and  restrain them. I am currently residing in a school named 'U.A' that trains kids usually aged around 15 to become heroes.

We have recently been attacked at a school event, where I, surprisingly became immune to the sun.

Yes, immune to the sun. It feels amazing to be in the sun again, and I wish you could feel it too.

I am in good hands and am being taken care of, and they don't mind my muzzle. Only two people know of the fact that I am a demon and don't seem to mind, since they believed that I never hurt humans.

Please don't stress yourself about getting me home, I can stay here for as long as you need, I quite enjoy the presences of the people in my class and am happy to stay longer.

Please inform Oyakata-sama of my whereabouts and the fact I am safe and sound.

I wish you both well, and I miss you both very much. Please stay in touch.

Love - Amaya Kocho

I smile happily at the letter and let it dry enough before I roll it up and place it in Chachamaru's box.

"Hmphh" I rub his head and head into the kitchen which for some reason I hade cat food in. I grab a plate from the top cupboard and place some tuna and cat food on it, before bringing it over to Chachamaru who happily gobbles up the meal.

Once he was done I pat his head and nod, confirming he can make his way back to Tamayo-san and Yushiro-san, he meows and goes back invisible and I smile at where he once was.

I pick up the plate and bring it to the kitchen so I can wash it, I didn't have a dishwasher or anything since I don't eat and only own a few plates incase someone comes over. I place it in the sink and wipe all the leftover food off into the water, before placing it on the drying rack.

I dry my hands and walk over to my phone, checking the time. '4:00PM Sunday'  It read, I nod 'We're back at school tomorrow' I smile beneath my muzzle.\

I decide I should go to sleep, just to make sure I've regained all my energy. I didn't need to sleep at all, but It certainly helps me have full strength and energy so I do it occasionally, mostly when I'm bored, like right now.