007 ; Bus

"Sounds good, Emergency Exit!" The class cheers, "Emergency Exit Iida! Don't let us down, man!" Kaminari-kun yells.

------------------------------------------------------------

3RD POV:

You're all sitting in class as Aizawa talks "Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors.

Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

Most of the class gasp. "Three pros? Is that because of the break in?" Midoriya asks to no one in particular. "Sir! What kinda training is this?"

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." Amaya nods, she's been on a ship before for a mission.

Students start chatting "Disaster huh?" "Sounds like we're in for a big workout."

"Totally! Real hero stuff. This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shakin' with excitement." Mina squeals. "Finally, I'll get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit." Tsu says.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet."

Students gasp.

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes..."

"... but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off‐campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there.

That's all. Start getting ready."

Aizawa explains 'Yeah, I'm going to use my 'hero costume' I'm already used to it' Amaya thinks.

(BTWWW! I changed your hero costume! It's actually the demon slayer uniform, but it's got a knee length skirt to hid your extendable katana and it's sleeveless so you can use your blood demon art freely)

AMAYA POV:

Everyone makes their way to the change rooms, I grabs my costume and place it down before undressing and re-dressing in the uniform.

"That's such a cute uniform Y/N-chan!" Ashido-san squeals and you give her a closed eye smile making her blush, but it's hidden by her already pink cheeks.

"Not saying I don't like it, but that can't be easy to move around in!" Uraraka-san says in confusion and the other girls nod.

I smirk slightly underneath your mask, and bend myself in half (yes you're flexible idk if I said this or not already)

I kicks my legs back over my head and run out of the change rooms.

They just gape at my spot before also heading out.

Amaya zones out, but a whistle blows "Gather around, Class 1‐A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently." Iida-san yells doing a weird chop arm thing.

Everyone looks at him weird except me. You all load onto the thing they call a 'bus' and you're still a little cautious but if everyone else trusts it you decide you should too.

Iida-san says in disappointment, "The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy." He complains.

Midoriya-san says something to him before Asui-san talks "If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I wanna say... about you, actually." to Midoriya-san.

"About me? What is it, Asui?" Midoriya-san asks "I told you to call me "Tsu." " Midoriya-san corrects himself and Tsu-san continues. "That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?" Midoriya-san starts sweating profusely making me look over at him.

"What? Really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it's kinda similar..." He replies nervously 'Why is Midoriya-san lying? It can't be anything bad so I'll let it go..' I think.

"Wait, hold on, Tsu. You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference." Kirishima-san unknowingly defends Midoriya-san.

"Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting‐type a' Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff with it. My Hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive."

I look over at him angrily and start huffing, 'trying to say' 'Don't say that!' But it's all muffled "Mphhhh! Mphphph!" 

"Oh, no way, I think it's really awesome looking. You're definitely pro material with a Quirk like that. I think Kocho-san agrees with me" I'Hmph!' happily, making Kirishima-san smile.

"You really think so? Seems like it'd be easier to be a popular hero if I had somethin' flashier." He says.

"My Navel Laser's got the perfect combination of panache and strength." Aayoma-san boasts making me deadpan, "But it's way lame if it gives you a stomachache, sweetie." Ashido-san argues and you smile.

"Well, if any of our classmates have pro Quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugo and Kocho." I look over at Tsu-san. "Sure, but Bakugo's always angry, so he'll never be that popular." Kirishima-san sighs.

"Uh‐‐ What'd you say? I'll kick your ass!" Bakugo-san yells angrily. "Ya see?"

"Y'know, we basically just met you. So it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Kaminari-san says boredly while closing his eyes.

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school, you loser...!" Bakugo-san yells, clearly annoyed. "I can't believe what I'm hearing. Kacchan's the one in class who's getting teased. UA is so confusing!" Midoriya-san squeaks.

"What did you say?" Kaminiari-san asks. "This is such a disgusting conversation." Yaoyorozu-san sighs, "Yeah, but it's kind of fun listening to them fight."

"Like hell I will." Bakugo-san huffs. "Hey, hey, we're here. Stop messing around." Aizawa-snsei says and I look out the window at a huge glass dome. 

Some students cheer, while others... not so much.