CHAPTER 10

I was awoken when I felt the heat from the sun come in contact with my skin. I opened my eyes and my brows furrowed when I realized that this wasn't my room. Have I been kidnapped?

Napaisip ako sa mga pangyayari kagabi at nanlaki ang mata ko. What the heck?!Why did I leave with a stranger?! Hindi naman ako ganito sa U.S., ang responsable kong babae doon na kahit nga lasing ako ay ayaw ko pa din sasama. Pero ngayon sa Pilipinas? ANG TANGA KO!

ANO NA GAGAWIN KO?! Okay, don't panic Jewel. I need to think! Napatingin ako sa paligid ko at napatitig sa bedsheets. It covered my body and I immediately grabbed the bedsheet down to see if I was still wearing my clothes I sighed in relief when I still was wearing my red dress so that meant I had not been touched.

I tried to remember what happened last night and what I only remember was that I was drinking and some guy approached me and talked to me. I can't remember his face but what I know is his name rhymed with...Ace? He said that we go to the same school and we know each other. Isa lang akong kakilala na may kahawig sa pangalang Ace and its Jace, but that's quite impossible. 

But what if the person's name is Ace? Okay, do I know a person named Ace? And to answer that question, I don't! I f*cking don't recognize a person named Ace! That means that guy was lying to me!

I need to get out of here!

I was about to leave when the bathroom suddenly opened and my eyes widened when I saw his face! What the actual f*ck!

He is wearing his clothes. Thank God! I thought he would be wearing only a towel since he just got out of the shower. But if he did, I would gag.

"YOU KIDNAP ME?!" I shrieked. I even throw the d*mn pillow at him! T*ngina sa lahat ng tao! F*ck him! F*ck you!

He caught the pillow so easily and walked to the bed to put the pillow down. "You're overreacting." He said calmly with no expression on his face. "You rather spend your time in the bar all alone. And what would happen if something might happen to you?"

"Amber was there." I glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"You didn't tell me."

"I was drunk."

"Then you shouldn't be allowed to drink."Tinignan ko siya ng masama sa kanyang sinabi.

"Oh f*ck off!"I grabbed the pillow beside me and threw it to his face. But just like last time, he caught it swiftly and put it back.

"Don't curse at my house."He warned me and I rolled my eyes at him. Pake ko ba kung bahay niya ito. "Come. I made breakfast," he said and started walking to the door.

"I'm not hungry."Napatingin siya sa akin sa aking sinabi. Napahawak ako sa aking ulo ng bigla ito masakit."My head hurts."I complained and he rolled his eyes.

"Because you were drunk last night."sabi niya at lumapit sa akin.

The next thing I know is that he is carrying me, not like the bridal style, but carrying me like a f*cking sack! "Hey!"sigaw ko! Pero hindi niya ako pinakinggan"PUT ME DOWN!"I even started punching his back, trying to squirm my way out, but this a**hole is very strong.

We arrive at the kitchen and pulled out a chair and made me sit. Tinignan ko siya ng masama nang ilagay na niya ako sa upuan.

"Now, eat."He said and pointed to the food in front of me. I just looked at the food before looking back at Jace again.

"Where's my phone?"

"I'll hand you your phone if you finish eating." I looked at him asking him if he was joking, but he looked so serious. He's serious.