CHAPTER 44

My lips pursed as I gazed at the text message sent to me.

Unknown number:

Have you been watching your girl?"

No doubt, it came from Damon. It scared me. I know Damon is insane and he can do whatever he pleases to be. I'm still trying to track him down, but he just suddenly turned invisible.

The last time I saw Damon was on our Graduation, just like Jewel. It bothered me. His silence.

I tried to breathe. Am I being paranoid if I say that Jewel is in the bathroom in an awful lot of time?

I check the time and it was already 10 minutes since she is in the bathroom. Should I go to her? After all, the dangers are lurking around us.

"...Jace." I can feel my heart being stabbed. A gasp escape my lips as I touch my chest. I tried to breathe but I couldn't. I thought I was bleeding but I wasn't. I opened my mouth as I tried to breathe.

"Jewel?"

My hands went to touch my necklace and it didn't glow so it means she's safe. I sighed, but even so, the painful stab in my heart didn't falter.

F*ck!

No. No. Something is definitely wrong.

"Sir, your order is here." Awful time.

"I'll be right back." I stayed coldly and left the waiter looking confused. My footsteps were fast and heavy as I marched my way towards the bathroom.

I was about to enter the woman's bathroom when suddenly someone put his hand in my shoulder, stopping me. I turned to see who it was and it was a d*mn waiter. I glared at him but he didn't budge.

"I need to go inside." I gritted my teeth. My hands form into fists in the side.

"Sir, it's the woman's bathroom. You are forbidden to enter."

"I need to check my girlfriend." His right eyebrows arched. "I am not a f*cking pervert." He sighed.

F*ck. F*ck. This is wasting my time.

"Sir, I forbid you to enter."

"Forbid me?"I scoffed. I pointed to myself. "Who are you to forbid me?"

"Sir-"

His sentence stopped when suddenly we heard somebody screaming on the inside of the bathroom. My eyes widened.

Jewel.

"Sir!" I immediately entered inside without waiting for that as*hole. As I step inside, my eyes widened when i saw a different woman scurrying away from something. Her eyes were wide and she truly look horrified from what she witnessed.

She was still screaming and screaming and continue to move away.

From what?

I turn my gaze to where her eyes set in and my eyes widened. I felt myself turn cold from what I witness. From the bottom of the sink were blood. I cannot be mistaken. It's blood.

"Jewel."

WHERE IS JEWEL?!

It can't be hers. It can't be. I moved my attention to the cubicles and marched my way towards them. I felt my heart beating rapidly and the stab of my heart continue to lingers. I couldn't breathe. But I muster all my strength.

One by one, I opened the cubicles and each one of them were all opened. NO ONE WAS F*CKING THERE!

JEWEL?! MON AMOUR, WHERE ARE YOU?!