CHAPTER 33

"Wake up, little birdie."

A voice said and I slowly opened my eyes. Nanlaki ang mata ko nang makitang hindi ko alam kung nasan ako. I looked around and glared the man infront of me. It was that man who possess the scar on his jaw.

Great. Just great. I got kidnapped.

"Where am I?!And who the f*ck are you?!"I was actually panicking,but I don't want him to notice. I can't call help because I'm tied and can't touch my jewel.

"Chill, little birdie."he cooed and I glared at him. Kung siya kaya ang nandito at nakagapos, maka-chill pa kaya siya?

"I am not a little birdie."

"Tough, huh?"he smirked and approach me.

"Why don't you take off this rope and let's see who's tough."

"I'm not dumb, Jewel. You don't even know basic combat."he said nd grabbed my chin violently."A shame. He didn't taught you."he said and let go of me.

"Where's Kaizer?"

"Oh, that guy."he rubbed his chin and think."He gave a pretty good fight with my goons. However, he lost."

"He fights 20 people. That's very unfair in my perspective."I sarcastically said.

"In fighting, it is always unfair. You have to fight if you want to survive."

"You're just a coward, because if you duel you will lose."I spat at him.

He looks at me in disgust."Tss. You sound like him."And then he smirked."Its a very lucky day that he wasn't there to protect."Who the f*ck is he pertaining? Jace or Black?

"What do you want?Our fortune?You're gonna call my family and I'm gonna beg to them to save me?And in return, you ask for money?"I scoffed."Sorry to burst your bubble, but no. I'm not gonna do that."

Tumawa siya sa sinabi ko."Smart, but no."He is clearly amuse in this situation.He suddenly approach me and put his hands at the side of the chair."I want you to tell me who Black is."

Si Black pala...

"And why should I?"I challenged him..

"Because you're his girlfriend."He said and I laughed. Girlfriend raw! "In often times, I always want to kidnap you for information. However, I couldn't. Because he is always at your side."He said and use his index finger to make me look at him. I took that opportunity to spit on him. He close his eyes and wipe my spit out of his face.

"How are you so sure that I'm gona talk?"

"I'll torture you."He smirked and then suddenly punched me in the face. I turned to my left side because of the impact.  I closed my eyes, beause of the pain. D*mn!That hurts! He is really serious.

Ramdam ko ang takot na bumalot sa akin, pero kailangan ko ito itago kasi mas lalo niya ako saktan kapag humina ako.

"Kahit pa anong gawin mo sa akin ay hindi ako tatalab."I said and looked at him in the eye while breathing heavily.

Lumapit siya sa akin at biglang hinawakan ang red gem sa aking leeg. "Such a pretty jewel. Baka pwede ko itong ibenta o ipadala kay Black at sa mga magulang mo ang remainings mo."Ngumisi ako sa ginawa niya."Bakit ka ngumisi?"taka niyang tanong.

"Just enjoying."kibit-balikat kong sabi. Sinapak niya ulit ako at napikit muli ako sa sakit. D*mn it, Jewel! Stay awake!

"You are so like him. No wonder nagugustuhan ka niya. Baka ako din, kung hindi ka lang weakness sa kaaway ko."I spit at him again and smirked,when he closed his eyes to wipe my spit. Tinignan niya ako masama at sinuntok ulit. I spit blood at the floor and he suddenly grab my chin and made me looked at him."Ano?Susuko kana?"