CHAPTER 40

A knock interrupted the kiss that we shared that we broke free and gaze at the door with burning intensity. I, somehow, have a burning anger for whoever is behind it for interrupting the blissful moment.

And I thought I was the only the one, who thought of it, but when I saw the look that Jace gave on the door. I realized I was not the only one.

"Jace, nandyan ka ba?"We heard Kaizer's voice behind the door. "Hinahanap ka ng kuya mo."

Jace turned his attention towards me and said. "Looks like you're gonna met my brother."

"Jace?Nandyan ka ba?"tanong ni Kaizer."Baka wala si Jace dito at mukha akong baliw tumatanong dito."

A smile slowly form in my lips by Kaizer's uttering behind the door.

"We're coming outside."Jace shouted and held my hand before walking towards the door. Jace brush his thumb on my hand like it was somehow a form of comfort.

He opened the door and Kaizer's eyes widen when he saw that Jace was the only one present in his room. His shock turn to teasing instantly in milliseconds.

"Oy!Magkasama pala kayo."Kaizer smirked."Ano?May ginawa kayong kabalaghan diyan?" I can feel the heat form on my cheeks. We didn't do the dirty deed in his room, but somehow my mind wandered around to the make out we shared inside the car. I can still remember cursing and panting while Jace continue to kiss my neck like a starved man.

I blinked my eyes and gazed away trying to erase it in my head. It was not right to dwell in such manners, because I will have to meet his brother soon and I need my focus.

"Tss. Shut up Kaizer."Jace said and pushed Kaizer away from the door. Jace then hold my hand and we started walking downstairs. Tumingin ako kay Kaizer upang humingi ng sorry pero pag tingin ko sa kanya ay nakangisi lamang ito at kumindat sa akin. I rolled my eyes, playfully. Nevermind. He does not need it, anyway.

"BRO!"Tumingin kami sa harapan na may isang lalaki na biglang lumapit sa amin at yinakap si Jace. "Happy birthday."His brother said while hugging him and Jace made no expression as his brother continued to engulfed him. "I have missed you so much."

"Well, I don't."sabi ni Jace at pilit humiwalay sa yakap. Nang magawa niya ito ay hinawakan niya ang beywang ko upang mas makalapit ako sa kanya. My eyes widen as his hand continued to linger on my waist.

His brother's attention turn towards me and the Jace's hand who is comfortably laying on my waist. I smiled at him and he smiled back, showing dimples.

He's handsome. Unlike Jace's cold demeanor, his is full of sunshine and open. He looks carefree with the way his brown eyes twinkled and the way he bares his teeth. Sharp Jawline and his hair is tide up, unlike Jace, who tries to arrange his hair neatly, but ends up a messy hair after.

"This is my girlfriend, Jewel."said Jace with his head held up high. A blush crept on my cheeks with the way Jace introduced me.

"Hey Jewel. I'm Jake."Jake said and offered a handshake which I happily accepted.

"Hey."

"Please tell me that my brother blackmailed you to dating him."

Jace glared at him like he was already plotting the million ways he could kill him.

My eyes widened but somehow a smirk form in my lips. "Oh, certainly."

"Jewel."I turn to Jace, who, look hurt. Jake look entertained as a laugh escape his lips.

"She admitted it, my dear brother."He teased.

"Shut the f*ck up, as*hole."His tone cold and venomous.