CHAPTER 12

"Guys, stop staring at me. It's making me uncomfortable."I said and took a bite of my sandwich. 

"Explain."

"Explain what?" inosente kong tanong.

"Why were you and Jace having a normal conversation, while going to class?"Amber asked and I sighed. Of course, they will ask.

"Uhh-"

"Are you two dating?"Amber asked and I immediately shook my head. 

'No, I will never date that a**hole!'

"Is he the guy?"Natasha asked and I shook my head.

"Guys, hindi naman siguro siya sasama kay Jace, magka-away sila diba?"tanong ni Sapphire.

"Malay mo. Nag-away lang pala sila for the show, but when they are alone, they are sweet."I almost vomited because of what Natasha said!Disgusting!I would never!

"Eww! That's gross!"I grimaced and looked at my sandwich. I feel so disgusted right now!"I don't like eating my meals now."I said and dropped my sandwich at the plate.

"Ano ba kasi nangyari?"tanong niya at naisipan ko na sasabihin ko na sa kanila. I'm tired of lying.

"This is what happened-the heck!"I said and immediately stood up when suddenly spaghetti was now in my sky blue sweater! Who the f*ck throw this sh*t?!

"B*tch!You deserve it!"I turned around to see the b*tch who poured spaghetti on me and it was f*cking Pennywise with her red lips smirking at me like a f*cking clown she is.

"Why do I deserve a spaghetti?"I asked and her brow furrowed not getting what I was saying."Well, if you were giving me a meal, you could just give it to me, peacefully."Sabi ko at humalukipkip sana pero naalala ko na may spaghetti pala sa sweater ko, and I don't want to spread it anymore.

"Are you dumb?"

"No, I'm Jewel," I said and smirked, and then I remembered that my comeback was what Jace said earlier when I asked him. Ugh!Why am I thinking about him?"Ano bang problema mo?Anong ginawa ko sayo?"mahinahon kong tanong. Not wanting to get myself into trouble again.

"Ikaw!Ikaw ang problema ko!"inis niyang sigaw kaya napataas ang kilay ko."I tried to let it go and not bother you, so that you will not get the attention you want, but you just had to seduce my boyfriend!"Napatawa ako sa sinabi niya!She's assuming things. May amnesia ba siya?Hindi niya ba naalala na naghiwalay na sila?

"Correction. He's your ex!"sabi ni Amber at tinignan naman ito ni Penny ng masama.

"Ang landi mo talaga!Ang dami ng lalaking lumalapit sayo, ano ba ang nakita nila sayo?You must be a slut!" She's shouting now and I had to scoff.

"Doesn't mean you have guy friends, you are a slut. What a judgmental society."I rolled my eyes."And to answer your question, they see me as a strong and independent woman. Not like you who is a fragile girl and also a two-timer b*tch!"

"How dare you!" she said and my head turned to the side of the sudden impact of her hand in my face. After I recovered myself from the slap, I turned to her and glared.

"How dare you, too!"I shouted  and also slapped her. Hindi makapaniwalang tinignan niya ako at biglang hinawakan ang buhok ko at sinimulan itong sabunutan!The heck!Ang sakit!

Hinawakan ko ang kanyang buhok at sinabunot din ito. While we were have a catfight, she suddenly pushed me that cause me to get hit at the table. Napahawak ako sa aking likod na natama sa lamesa at biglang napaupo sa sahig ng dahil sa sakit!

"Ouch!"I said while holding my back.

"Jewel, okay ka lang?"tanong sa akin ni Natasha. I want to reassure them by nodding, but it f*cking hurts! Why did I do to my past life to deserve this?