CHAPTER 24

"Good morning, Jewel."I turned around and saw the boys smiling at me.

"Hey."I greeted them and turned around again to finish my cooking.

"What are you cooking?"Rigel asked and walked to my side to see what I was cooking.

"Adobo."I said happily and I heard him whistled.

Suddenly, Kaizer appeared at the corner and was about to dip his finger at the food and taste it but I was fast enough and slap his hand with a spatula.

He cursed and sucked his finger because of the pain and I heard the laughter of the others.

"Language!"I hissed.

I grab a spoon and tasted the food and I nodded when it was already cooked. I turned off the stove and put the food at a plate.I then put it at the table and was about to get the plates when August stopped me.

"Let me help you."he said and I nodded.

The two other boys also lend a hand and I agreed. When we were done setting up the table, the girls started heading down.

"Good morning."they greeted.

"Babe!"

"Sweetheart."

"Love."

The boys started running towards them and I was left alone at the corner. Wow, I really feel single here.

"Third wheel, here!Let's eat. The food is not gonna crawl to your mouth."I jokingly said and they all laughed at me.

"Wag kang mag-alala. Magkikita din kayo ni Jace pagkatapos ng shift mo."Amber smirked and I glared at her.

"You already started the research?"Kaizer asked while his eyes widened.

"Yes, and we're almost done."I smirkee in victory as their mouths agape.

"Sana all."

When we were done eating, Kaizer volunteered in washing the dishes and Rigel and August was left to clean the table. I was about to stopped them but they were persistent so I let them.

I checked myself on the mirror one last time. I was wearing a white shirt and black skinny jeans and white shoes.

I came down and saw the girls preparing their work at the living room. Seems like they would be working all day in the living room.

"I better go."I said and they all gazed at me.

"Bye Jewel."the boys said and I smiled at them.

"Ingat."Sapphire said and hugged me and I hugged her back. She let go and then Natasha came foward.

"Tell Ma'am Janice I say hi."She said and kissed my cheeks.She backed away and Amber replace her.

"Be safe."She said and hugged me and I hugged her back.

I smiled at them and opened the door and started walking towards the cafe. After a few minutes of walking, I was now at the cafe.

I head inside and I was shocked to see many costumers at the cafe. I immediately went inside the employees room and started wearing my uniform.

"Hey Jewel."Aki greeted me as she entered the room.

"Hey Aki."I greeted and smiled at her.

"Wooh!Ang daming costumers!"she said and grab a towel and wipe her sweat.

"Oo nga. Kanina pa sila madami?"I asked, curiously.

"Yes, as I and Yale got here. There was already a line and the cafe wasn't opened yet. Nagmamadali namin binukas ni Yale ang cafe. Madami din tinawagan si Ma'am Janice na mga enployees na walang shift ngayon upang matulungan kami."She said as she changed her uniform into her clothes."Nasan sila Amber?"