CHAPTER 32

Thank you for the 414 reads, readers! As a reward, I released a new chapter to you, guys. Hope you like it!
.
.
.

"Pwede ba tayo mag-usap?"I asked Amber. She was sitting at the living room and I was about to leave but I want to say sorry first.

She nodded.

I breathed."You're right. I'm inlove with Jace Angelo Montezalde."I sighed."and I shouldn't have agreed on this date, but its too late. Anyways, I'm sorry."sincere kong pagkasabi.

She was about to talk when I talked again."and don't worry, I'm gonna reject him if he confesses."

She sighed."No, Jewel. You shouldn't say sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. It was just a friendly date and I acted a b*tch to you, even go by the lengths by not letting Kaizer, Rigel, nd August talks to you."

"It's alright."I smiled and she immediately hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Anyways, thank you for the new ringtone."sabi niya ng humiwalay kami sa pagyakap.

"Huh?"

What ringtone?

She showed me her phone and pressed play while smirking.

"I'm inlove with Jace Angelo Montezalde."

"You were recording?"I was shocked and she laughed. I glared a her.

"It's a memorable moment that Jewel is not dense and indenial anymore."I rolled my eyes at her.

"Friends na sila."sabi ni Sapphire na biglang lumabas sa kusina kasama si
Natasha.

"Hayst. Mabuti nalang, nakakapagod na kasing mag-switch ng seats."inis na sabi ni Natasha.

"Group hug!"Sapphire shouted and we hugged each other. I was smiling the whole time, now that we're not fighting.

"So, kukunin ka ba niya?"Natasha asked when we broke the hug.

"No."I snorted.

"What a gentleman."said Amber, sarcastically.

"Huwag mo nang pansinin."I laughed."I better go."

I ride a cab to an Italian restaurant that I and Damon are gonna meet. As I head inside, I told the waitress about the reservation and said Damon's surname. She nodded and guided me to our table. When I arrived at our table, I noticed that Damon was already there, waiting for me. Food was already served at our table. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I then thanked the waitress.

"Hey!"I greeted and sat at my chair.

"Hi."

"Kanina ka pa?"

"10 minutes early."he answered."Let's eat."he said and pointed at the food. I smiled and thanked him. We started eating and chatted about certain conversations.

"Congratulations for being Top 1!"he said and raised his wine and I laughed and raised mine. We clicked the wine and drank it.

"Thank you!"

"Anyways, Jewel."he started.

"Hmm?"I asked, while drinking wine.

"Actually this is not a friendly date." My eyes widen. I already know that this would happen, but it still shocks me. And it breaks my heart that I have to hurt him, because I already have someone I like. "I actually like you and if you feel the same way we can be-"