CHAPTER 19

I was greeted by the cold breeze that made me shiver. They weren't snow here in the Philippines but why is this so cold that it's like snowing in here?

"It's so cold," Sapphire complained while hugging herself.

"Eh?Anong gusto namin gawin sayo?Yakapin ka?"sabi ni Natasha at tinignan naman siya ng masama ni Sapphire.

"Sinabi ko lang na nagiginaw ako, tanga!"Natasha was shocked and they were bickering again. I and Amber shook our heads at what they were doing.

Pumara kami ng taxi at sumakay na kami. Pumunta muna kami ng grocery store upang mamili ng pagkain. After that, we head to a taxi and told him to take us to our destination.We are going to see Cassidy today and check on her.

Paglabas namin sa taxi ay binayaran ko siya. Kumatok kami at bumukas ang pinto at bumungad sa amin si Tita. She looked at us, wide-eyed.

"Hi po tita."

"Oh, hija?Ang aga niyo, ah!Bakit kayo nandito?"tanong niya at nagmano kami sa kanya bago kami pumasok sa loob.

"Nambisita po."sagot ni Amber.

"Kamusta po si Cassidy?"ngiting tanong ako.

"Ayon! Nanonood ng tv."sabi niya at tinuro si Cassidy na busy sa panonood ng cartoons na hindi niya kami napansin. "Cassidy!Nandito sila ate Amber, ate Sapphire, ate Natasha, at ate Jewel mo!"Lumingon si Cassidy at lumiwanag ang mukha niya nang makita kami apat.

"Cassidy!" Sapphire squealed and approached Cassidy.

"Ate Sapphire!"Cassidy said and Sapphire hugged her. Natasha and Amber also approached her and hugged her. She was giggling which made me smile.

Her smile grew bigger when she saw me, I approached her and hugged her.

"Hi Cassidy."

"Ate Jewel." I let go and smiled at her. After that, I approached their mother and helped her with the groceries.

"Nasan po si Carter?"I asked

"Ahh babalik lang iyon." she said and smiled at me. I heard squeals and giggles from the four. I looked back at them and saw them playing with Cassidy."Ang dami naman na dinala niyong groceries.Salamat ha."

"Walang anuman po."

"Jewel?Anong ginawa niyo dito?"takang tanong ni Carter.

"Nagbisita sa kapatid mo."I answered and smiled and he slowly nodded.

After that, her mom cooked some food even though we already told her that we already ate. We still ate her food, since its so delicious. The three continued on talking to Cassidy and Carter excuse us. I don't know what this is about but I sense that this is important. His expression look serious.

"What? Did something happen?"I asked, worriedly. May sakit na naman ba si Cassidy?

"I saw you."He said. My brows furrowed. Saw me? Where? "Hindi mo sinabi na may anak kana pala."He smirked and suddenly I remembered that I was with Jace yesterday.

"F*ck you, Carter." I said and he laughed. "Akala ko pa naman ano ang sasabihin mo."

"Kasama pala kayo ni Jace. I didn't know that two of you are now close."He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"We're not. It's just a one time thing."

"Bagay kayo."I looked at him, like he had grown two heads. I wanted to gagged. Bagay? Kaming dalawa? Since when?

"Excuse me?"

"You sound offended."

Oh, yes. I am.